Breaking: Amazon's Jeff Bezos charges National Enquirer with blackmailing him with nude photos

Why didn’t these guys report all of this to the authorities?

They chose to ignore it, from the looks of it. I’d guess by revealing it it would give away the fact they were investigating them.

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no-thank-you-mr-pecker-146e3922310f

Welp. That’s one way to deal with blackmail threats, get out ahead of them.

After AMI admitted to doing Trumps bidding re: silencing his mistresses, it wouldn’t exactly be much of a surprise if Trump is involved in this one as well. Bezos is a favorite target of his after all.

Farrow is also jumping in, alleging blackmail from AMI regarding his reporting on their relationship with the President.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/08/ronan-farrow-says-he-was-also-blackmail-target-after-reporting-national-enquirer-trump/?noredirect=on&utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.e7609dba5170

This would (probably) be why Pecker was so upset about the Kashoggi reporting.

There’s already a thread on this in Outside The Beltway.

Ah, only checked the politics forums.

Why would it be in outside the beltway? This is Bezos, Farrow, WaPo, Saudi’s, Trump and AMI all in one story lol.

Hell you’ve even got Mueller tangentially involved via handing off Cohens misdeeds with AMI to SDNY, and the immunity agreement potentially being in peril.

1 Like

Bezos has shown politicians and other public figures how to handle these types of situations. Go public first, get it all out in the open and then you control the narrative.

Does trump have any pals who aren’t corrupt and dirty?

That safe full of nasty trump stories pecker caught and killed for Donnie? I wonder how many were gotten by blackmail?

Garbage people.

4 Likes

I will purchase one addition share of AMZN for every Bezos nude photo published.

Fighting blackmail and building wealth - ‘Murcia!

I wonder if future articles will say, “the former publication that was known as The National Enquirer”.

That’s quite a circle of friends Trump has.

3 Likes

Deplorable was too kind of a description…

4 Likes

And since he and his wife have already split up, no damage to his personal life either.

Not one link to this major story over at Fox News, not one. They sure love their AOC though, she’s featured six times including two of the top three front page stories.

You missed the drama last night when I tried to get it moved back to Politics. Oh well, this story is gonna continue to be a biggie. (As opposed to small hands.) And the fact that there are very major political elements to this story (the company also sending blackmail threats to other reporters covering their legal troubles) and the involvement of Trump corruption make this very much politics. But such is the world we live in. Hopefully, it all comes crashing down on them soon enough thanks to Mr. Mueller.

I found one buried eight rows down from the top. But yeah, they’ve made AOC their patron saint the way they’re featuring her. And the story is buried under the usual celebrity gossip stories they love over there. As always, Fox looks like TMZ lite.

Hilarious that a tabloid outfit thinks they can extort the ritchest man in the world, with material that is of no consequence to him anymore. You can’t fix stupid.

1 Like

Yeah, ok. lol
I trust the SDNY will do a better job at investigating this corrupt organization.

“Further, at the time of the recent allegations made by Mr. Bezos, it was in good faith negotiations to resolve all matters with him,” the company said. “Nonetheless, in light of the nature of the allegations published by Mr. Bezos, the Board has convened and determined that it should promptly and thoroughly investigate the claims. Upon completion of that investigation, the Board will take whatever appropriate action is necessary.”

The company did not immediately elaborate on what the four-man board will be doing. Pecker is one of the board members.

“Good faith negotiations” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The New York Times, the paper of record when it comes to journalism, has a great piece on the sleazy past of the National Enquirer that #45, the most corrupt administration in history, has aligned itself with.

1 Like

And still, not one peep from fat donald.