BREAKING: A deal to avoid a govt shutdown has been agreed in principle

Indeed. The science shows that.

You can’t reason a man out of something he wasn’t reasoned into.

What do Trump supporters think about this compromise? Heard a few responses from forum members but not too many. I’m certainly okay with the proposal.

Place your bets, will Trump take the deal or no deal?

Honestly I am not sure, if the CEC squeals loud enough I predict he comes out against it but eventually caves…

Serious mic drop.

And a point from which all trumplicans are running full speed.

On this subject:

Hannity: silent
Ann: silent
Rush: silent
Fox: silent
Levin: silent

Errbody is falling all over themselves to NOT address this monstrous example of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Let the spin wars begin!

The clip of Kevin McCarthy is a must watch…wonder who he is trying to sell this deal to :thinking:

The spin machine I’m sure is operating at high speed for some…others, maybe digging in.

Never the twain shall meet?

He’s waiting for Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and FOX & Friends to tell him what to do.

Repair and upkeep of what we already have.

Dems have moved off of zero for wall… So,…that’s better…

But at least he locked up H. Clinton, right? Right?

1 Like

Trump moved off his big beautiful concrete wall from sea to shinning sea…thats good

He can have 55 miles of fence…

And some new ‘wall’.

This is the exact same funding amount that the Democrats agreed to for 2018 on border barrier repairs and building that was passed and signed in the Omnibus last year. The same amount that they proposed at the end of the last Congress, and again at the beginning of this current Congress, when Trump decided to shut down the government over demands for $4.4B more in wall funding. They did not move off of their position at all when it comes to the wall. :rofl:

3 Likes

Better?? That’s winning.

Wait! Mexico ISN’T paying for the Wall???

Hey…what do THEY know, right?

The difference between what Trump paid his illegal employees, and what he would have paid Americans willing to do the same work would finance a few miles of wall.

So those foreigners have contributed money to the wall, it just ended up in Trump’s pocket.

Better let hannity know that because he claimed last night there was no funding for a wall…

Hey… dems agreeing to keep the funding they had from the beginning while trump gets no funding for his wall means the dems caved…

1 Like

yes, and his approval shows the people know who’ss for open borders and high crime…

He’s going to build the wall…