Brandon's Science Adviser Out

At a briefing earlier Monday, Psaki had told reporters that administration officials told Lander his behavior was “inappropriate” and “corrective actions” were needed.

Wonder what this is about? Not following the party line on COVID maybe?

2 Likes

I thought Fauci was “science” personified…

1 Like

"But it is clear that things I said, and the way I said them, crossed the line at times into being disrespectful and demeaning, to both men and women. That was never my intention."

He probably gave his honest scientific opinion of Fauci and Birx. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I doubt it.

More likely a woke phobia and general jerk. The woke is never pleasant to be around.

It must be pretty bad if they won’t fork out the details.

Cmon Brandon…we want details…maybe it was an ill timed….LET"S GO BRANDON that did him in?

1 Like

Transparency. :rofl:

4 Likes

It must have been epic. Normally I would not care.

Now I want those leaky leakers working OT.

4 Likes

Ya think he was related to the father that called Joe last Christmas?

1 Like

The illusion of consensus

1 Like

Or screamed at his subordinates for doing so.

3 Likes

I could see a hissy fit punctuated with a clever application of Let’s Go Brandon.

We need the details.

What else would they be afraid to reveal?

Let’s Go Brandon is rhetorical Kryptonite that they are wishing away.

1 Like

I like it. Let’s go with that one. :+1:

2 Likes

Bullying employees. Not the way to be an effective manager.

Allan

No, that’s not it. He’s one of those narcissistic super-geniuses: a mathematician who ran the Broad Institute, right near me; I met him years ago and know people who’ve worked for him. He’s infamous for this kind of bullying behavior: it’s called “getting Landered.” File under: comeuppance.

4 Likes

Well judging by the first year, Biden seems to have mainly picked well with very little turnover. At this point the last president had lost a portion of his A team- his chief of staff (Reince Priebus), deputy chief of staff, (Katie Walsh), press secretary (Sean Spicer), director of public liaison (George Sifakis), national security adviser (Michael Flynn) and deputy national security adviser (KT McFarland).

2 Likes

Where did you come up with that?

My opinion. I’ve had managers scream before, just a way of bullying.

Allan

Wait, are you guys actually calling Biden “Brandon.” Lol how does that make sense even by the standards of dumb ass political nicknames.

3 Likes

He’s a dumbass so the name fits. Let’s go Brandon! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a surprising and expected turn of phrase, Tommy. Well-spotted! :rolleyes:

2 Likes

That’s even worse than the let’s go Brandon thing.

The inability of political types to ever come up with a good nickname is staggering.