Brady and Gronk REUNITED!

Rob Gronkowski had come out of retirement and was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where he’ll be reunited with Tom Brady.

Can’t wait to see the Bucs jumping on the bandwagon to see this team go 7 - 10 this season! :slight_smile:

Guess they havent figured out the Chiefs are the champs now, if I read right, they are returning 22 of 24 starters from last year. Now that doesnt mean they are a guarantee but I’d give them a decent chance of repeating.

1 Like

What’s crazy is the Chiefs will play in Tampa Bay twice next season too. Once against Brady and Gronk and once…

Yeah Buddy!!! Chiefs Nation!!

1 Like

They’re not playing a 17 game season in 2020.

Someone asked me the other day how I thought Tom Brady would fair at Tampa Bay. I said about the same as Drew Bledsoe in Dallas.

2 Likes

Well, they will miss the playoffs for sure!

Some differences. Bledsoe was washed up before he even went to Dallas. He wasn’t even the best QB on the Patriots the year he got injured. Tampa is going to have Evans, Godwin, Gronk, and possibly pick up a monster WR in about an hour to go with them. Brady hasn’t fallen to Bledsoe levels yet.

We’ll see. Hope he’s still got the arm to utilize those weapons on the outside. More importantly, hope he’s got the line.

The Bucs had drafted Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs in the first round.

If he doesn’t have the arm he shouldn’t be playing. His time is coming soon. Last season I saw him launch a few 60 yarders. That should be good enough.