Boy Scouts of America in Bankruptcy

I know. More proof that account is a poe and not I not interested in reality.

They’ve allowed girls in the scouts for about a year. These lawsuits go back 3 quarters of a century.

Who was the judge? What was the ruling?

Facts matter.

Like Obama spied illegally on Americans.

Who was the judge and what was the ruling?

1 Like

Do your research

Do yours.

Who was the Obama appointed judge you claimed made the ruling that girls can be Boy Scouts?

Facts matter.

Look it up​:rofl::rofl:

Secularism and feminism ruined the Girl Scouts too. They used to be about preparing girls to be a proper helpmeet for their future husbands. Now it’s all about telling them they can do for themselves.

1 Like

I did I found no court case.

Really🤣

There was no judge. You made it up.

Your campaign of disinformation only damages your credibility.

1 Like

You mean like all the sick freaks that pushed the Russian collusion hoax?

Attempted coups have consequences!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the only one pushing hoax in this thread is you.

It’s telling that you refuse to supply a link to prove your comment about a “sick” Obama judge.

You made the statement - you should back it up.

However, I did the research for you.

Way back in 1998 Gloria Alldred (of course) sued the Boy Scouts on behalf of a girl who said she was discriminated against. The judge in the case ruled against her.

Last year, the Boy Scouts voluntarily added girls. (Here in Cheyenne, there were 4 girls who entered the Boy Scouts - which had the name changed to Scouting - BSA - funnily enough they were placed in a girls only troop.)

The Girl Scouts decried the Boy Scouts action, saying there were benefits to a “single gender environment”.

—Meaning, if you’d care to extrapolate, that “liberals” are not a monolithic block walking in lock step. They all have their own opinions on various issues.

Here’s the article which gives the lie to your statement, Weed.

1 Like

End state, liberals want to distroy the Boyscouts.

Here in Cheyenne, and probably throughout Wyoming, the Mormons were a large block of scouting. They withdrew en masse once girls were let in.

In fact, they are setting up their own Scouting organization.

The Latter Day Saints are not above sexual abuse

Pedophilia destroyed the Boy Scouts.

It takes a man to admit he’s wrong.

Trump sets a bad example for you.

1 Like

Did Trump spy illegally on Americans? No

That would be the sick Democrats that funded Obama’s illegal spying on Americans.

What does that have to do with bsa