Border wall............WORKING!

Three people had to be rescued from the top of a new section of wall in California. San Diego officials saying the wall has reduced border crashers. :us:

1 Like

LOL too funny.

1 Like

3 out of how many that the wall hasn’t stopped?

We’re you hoping for a 100 percent perfect barrier? It’s way better than before. And that’s a good thing yes?

Nice!

Too bad that no new wall has been built, just replacement wall.

But it shows that walls do work for a percentage of the population trying to get across illegally.

past…replacement wall is new wall

1 Like

Who told you that? The goal is to have 500 miles build by then end of 2020. Right now they have only completed about 50 miles of new wall. If they manage to get 200 hundred by the end of Trump’s first term I will be happy as heck.

Are you happy with how well the new wall is working?

Nearly all of the border wall has been replacement of existing border barriers. But I think that there is a few miles of new border wall that has recently been built in Texas.

So you enjoyed the way the old wall was “working”??

That’s just ridiculous. But no borders people do hate border enforcement.

I believe that around 90 miles of border wall has been built since Trump became President. But there isn’t going to be that much more border wall getting built before the end of 2020.

Who said I am open borders? You have any proof or just parroting CEC talking points?

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

and whatever makes you post narrative bullcrap

Are we still waiting on the check from Mexico?

No new wall has been built.

Good luck with a broken promise.

I already answered this.

Aw. Such anger. Loosen the MAGA hat.

Who told you that?

On December 17, acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan stated that 93 miles of new wall has been built during the Trump administration; according to CBP figures, at least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures.

Three miles is more than zero. GOTCHA! ::man_dancing:

“lose in the argument, turn attack against poster”

“You post narrative bullcrap”

Lose in the argument, turn attack against poster.

You won! You attacked first!