Border seperations. If this is true, we have been deceived. Bigly

He is not a “good doctor”. He is a scumbag and a known liar.

2000 + children have been separated from their families based on DHS numbers.

“I don’t know, it’s what I heard.”

Trumpisms trump truth.

I’m not sure why anyone would call him “doctor.” He has an honorary doctorate of divinity from an unaccredited, unlicensed college.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/local-pastors-darrell--belinda-scott-founders-of-new-spirit-revival-center-celebrated-and-honored-with-doctorate-degrees-75238327.html

He is the worst form of divisive “pastor”. Hell, if it exists, will be a suitable place for him to spend eternity.

And you guys don’t care if the stats are true or not, because it’s always a plus to release more data into the chaos cloud if it suits your opinion. Hell this thread already distorted the stats from its own link in the first 5 seconds.

But do carry on.

There’s more than one facility housing illegals.

If that’s the case your OP has a problem as it is an incorrect quote of Pastor Scott.

Of the 1300 detained children at a Texas facility, only 70 were separated from parents, the other 1230 came over alone. What should be done? Let em loose unsupervised or send them back unsupervised?

Heck there’s 3 “tender age centers” alone housing the children of asylum seekers

Funny is in the eye of the beholder, obviously. For example, SNL is satire whether you get it or not.

No hun, that was pretty funny.

1 Like

Casa Padre, where these kids are actually being held.

Too much propaganda is being spread around.

Oh come on. Even my dog laughed. :dog2: