Border security. Chuck Norris style

15 billion in assets seized are worth the same as 15 billion collected from taxes.

It makes no difference if we spend seized drug money to build the wall or if we spend tax dollars to build the wall.

It seems like forever ago but Norris was one of the first major memes on the net.

Congress controls the purse strings of the United States.

Allan

Look - faster than a speeding bulllet-more powerful than a locomotive able to leap into air with a flying slid bade its Chuck Norris.

So what…

Love watching Dems cry about the use of Federal take over of land for the general good. I wonder if they did the same thing when Eisenhower built our modern highway system?

Let me finish that…and Dems want no border.

They didn’t. Liberals were supportive of it.

Turns out it works. Works great. It has been a tremendous, tremendous benefit to the country.

Conservatives didn’t get on board at all until it was sold as the Defense Interstate Highway system.

I’m pretty sure that Ted Cruz understands how congress works. No problem here.

It mean the girl scout selling him cookies is tougher. The only thing Chuck can still destroy is a toilet.

I was vehemently against the transcontinental railroad. By the time Eisenhower was elected, I was dead.

Great to see liberals coming out in support of the Federal use of land for national defense purposes (selling point of the highway system) and that this will not be a problem after all, when it comes to using the same process for defending our border.

Great to see Republicans completely mischaracterizing what I said.

If it helps folks feel better about taking folks’ property…

No, 78 years old is Cuck Norris.