Border at breaking point...It's a Nat'l emergency

:rofl: well i was sort of joking but since you protested, shall we study it?

Lets start with poverty.

Darker is worse in this map. Notice all them southern states?

How about education level?

In this map darker is more educated in both bachelor’s and advanced degrees.

Crime … well

Of course Alaska is the highest as they have a fairly small population. Nevada isnt a southern state but ww all know why that rate is high aka Sin City. Other than that the usual cast of characters are in there. I only captured the first 13 due to my phone screen size but it you looknat the whole list youll find the same trend holds true.

Disease, well that isnt really a simple thing to quantify as we as a country tend to do more preventively than other less fortunate countries. Things like vaccine programs, and such. Also states with bigger populations tend to have higher disease rates as you might imagine since disease at least in the context that the OP was referencing are communicable.

So there, as i said it was a light hearted statement, but a closer look at some empirical data will play it out pretty well.

Ok, thanks.

It’s bull ■■■■■

Nah, its truth and empirical fact. Sorry if the data doesnt agree with you. But honestly your beef should be with the op, who constantly whines, cries, and uses hyperbole to its maximum extent to move a needle.

Nah, it’s bull ■■■■■ Have you ever been to Central America? Outside the tourist zones? Ever been to Alabama?

Did you consider the demographics of those states?

I appreciate it. That’s not my hill.

So you know I wasn’t comparing our southern states to those counties. Even our worst is far above their best.

My original response was pointing out that our southern states have plenty of poverty, low skilled, low educated, and disease compared to the standards of our Northern states. Which is why i said he described them with his comment.

No need to go any deeper than that. Ita the danger of assuming the worst of people.

So how’s the national emergency going. Do we still have Texas and Arizona?

I do enjoy how the Border use to be such a hot topic, and now
the Dems don’t enjoy talking about it as much.

Trump has them running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off! lmao.

Just waiting on the federal courts…

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! Far more than the measly $5.7 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

Are you a christian?

I’m trying to keep score. It appears like there has been a massive influx of non christians and christians who don’t have christian values into the Republican party (while traditional conservatives flee).