Border at breaking point...It's a Nat'l emergency

If given the chance, the Democrats will only stack the FBI,CIA and other offices like Barry O did for Hillary and future Democrats, WE will lose this country and NEVER get it back and the walls will come down, there’s NOT another Mr. Trump to save America from them again, NO republican could’ve or would’ve done as much as he’s done for this country, Fact is, Mr. Trump gas done more for this country since Washington

If I’m called into service I can assure you I will not hesitate to defend my country. I still have a six inch grouping at 75 feet with a sidearm,

JWK

The Democrat and Republican Congressional Leadership have conspired, for 35 years, to keep the border opened, and the latest funding Bill continues to allow and encourage illegal border crossings.

So when are you going to drag your guns out and fight this war yourself?

:joy::rofl: i cant take this seriously at all.

Enjoy prison. I guarantee thats where you will be going.

I assume you are not aware that EVERY person who ever headed the FBI was a Republican.

Facts can just so mess with one’s head I suppose.

:roll_eyes:

You are the one saying theres a war going on. When are you going to get your butt in gear?

For what? What will I go to prison for? Stop making assertions that are groundless.

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! Far more than the measly $5.7 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

Well you speak of getting your guns out. You call this a war to justify doing what you want to do. We have known this is a fake national emergency as also evidenced by der trumpengroper and faux news going silent on the issue after election day. Many right wing militias have taken advantage of this fake emergency to bring heavy weaponry to the sites the caravans were expected to arrive. Well this was the result.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-militia-groups-head-to-border-stirred-by-trumps-call-to-arms/2018/11/03/ff96826c-decf-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html?utm_term=.ccdc44f3ddce

Landowners dont want militia types like you seem to be on their land for good reason. These militias are entirely unaccountable to the communities they reside in.

The military is already aware of what people like you are heading towards. Your “help” is not needed nor wanted. I’d suggest you give up the bravado while you are ahead.

You are making stuff up again. Stop making false comments about me!

JWK

The influx is largely negative, yes? There are less undocumented workers here from Mexico than 10 or so years ago.

Yeeep no mention of bringing guns along, nosirreee!

1 Like

Should I give you a link of The Constitution that requires the Federal Gov. to form, house and arm state militia’s in the case of a foreign invasions.

in 1979 a SSGT told myself and others that Illegal immigrants would one day be in our country burning our flag in the streets of America demanding rights, that man was spot on, obviously I voted for Ronald Reagan and he didn’t do too much about it though, better then the Democrats do when they have the office, that’s for sure, and NONE of them even compare to Mr. Trump, President Trump has done more for Americans and its minorities then all of them combined… TRUMP TRAIN WOOT WOOT

First it was Mexico will pay for the wall to stem the tide of illegal Mexican immigration.

“Who will pay for the wall?!! Mexico!!!”

“MAGA!!!”

Ahhh…Mexico is not going to pay for the wall. (“Pssst…hey Donnie, the wall was one of your primary campaign promises and 2020 is coming up…!”) Oh.

“We have caravans of illegal immigrants moving toward our borders…it’s a national and humanitarian crisis! We’ll even move troops down there to protect out borders. If they attack us, we have the right to shoot back!”

Uh, huh.

“It’s a National Emergency!!!”

Congress, along with most Americans, doesn’t think so.

“It’s an INVASION!!”

Yawn. Find something else to put your name on, Donnie.

“Fifty-three (53) percent of likely U.S. voters think it is better for the United States to tightly control who comes into the country,” Rasmussen Reports announced Monday from its latest phone and online survey conducted on 1,000 likely American voters from Jan. 10–13. “Thirty-nine (39) percent disagree and say it is better to open our borders to anyone who wants to come here – as long as they are not a terrorist or a criminal.”

in·va·sion

/inˈvāZHən/

noun

noun: invasion ; plural noun: invasions

overrunning, overwhelming, storming;

attack, incursion, offensive, assailing, assault, onslaught;

foray, sortie, raid

“the invasion of the islands took place in April”

antonyms: withdrawal

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.

“stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans”

synonyms: influx, inundation, inrush, rush, flood, torrent, deluge, stream, avalanche

“every year the valley suffers an invasion of cars”

*** an unwelcome intrusion into another’s domain.**

:roll_eyes:

JWK

The Democrat and Republican Congressional Leadership have conspired, for 35 years, to keep the border opened, and the latest funding Bill continues to allow and encourage illegal border crossings.

anecdotal evidence is anecdotal.Since Mexico isnt paying for this, Trump is robbing Congress’ power of the purse and robbing the American people because the American people will be paying for this.

We aren’t talking about state militias. These are militias who have absolutely no authority even on a state level.

Lol Rasmussen land lines are great!