Bolton next thursday to testify

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/468194-bolton-slated-to-testify-next-week-as-part-of-impeachment-inquiry?fbclid=IwAR1jVunAU1DQi8oD1_gkdLfMPpowcIZf6Wongv3NFxd3mHsxsyl9at3NucY

What will he do? Will he throw trump under the bus? Will he punk the dems? Will he declare we should bomb someone? Will he get the last laugh at trump like he tweeted about when he was fired?
Will trump try to block him even though he cant?

Bolton who?

He was a minor functionary.

I think he only hung around to serve coffee.
.WW, PHS

6 Likes

Prepare yourselves to witness the RINOfication of John Bolton. Watch how fast the Trumpists run from him.

1 Like

My guess is that he’ll cover for Trump or play ignorant.

DEEP STATE in 3…2…1

I bet not. I bet he is a devastating witness against Trump. Just a speculation of course. But as an ideologue, he despises Trump’s approach to foreign policy. So he will want to go down as someone on the opposite side of history from Trump.

They also invited John Eisenberg ( Assistant and Deputy Counsel to the President) and Michael Ellis (Senior Associate Counsel to the President )

1 Like

I don’t think so. He didn’t require a subpoena like the others did. :rofl:

.^
Bolton will become Human Scum.
.WW, PHS

6 Likes

Prepare yourselves as libs make Bolton the new hero on the left.

Nope he is just a coffee boy.

1 Like

Nah. I think Trump burned that bridge pretty hard.

Must see TV!

I’m ready.

1 Like

An overpaid mustachioed intern, really.

You think Bolton will cover for trump?

I can see Bolton being so pissed about giving up control over NE Syria that he’s fine ripping into Trump.

1 Like

Indeed. Coupled with Trump’s decisions relating to both NK and Iran. The angry ideologue will likely look to burn him to the ground.

Pretty much this, when Bolton was selected by Trump to lead the NSA I did kind of worry what he would do. Fortunately his idiocy didn’t match up with the Orange One. He is not going to go quietly though, expect some pyrotechnics and Bolton, if anything, can be very well spoken.

Mentally sharp, well spoken and vicious, a bad combination.

3 Likes

Bolton’s got a pretty high view of presidential power. My bet is he respects the administrations wishes to not have him go.

He wont show up