Boebert and Omar/Terrorist with Backpack Question

:rofl: :popcorn:

It doesn’t work for any side.

Wow, someone hasn’t been paying attention to what the left says about Republicans and January sixth I see.

3 Likes

Equating people who stormed the capital, attacked cops, ■■■■ on the floor, stole things, smashed windows to a congresswoman doing her job.

Seems fair.

They haven’t limited that descriptor to only those who did so.

2 Likes

Focus.

And by focus you mean don blinders and ignore your side doing the same thing on a much wider scale. No.

3 Likes

Ilhan Omar has earned every drop of venom spewed in her direction. This has become more about normalizing her behavior by vilifying her opponent. You can’t polish a turd, but y’all keep on trying👍

4 Likes

I’m not the one here deflecting to minimize the actions of those I support. I don’t support any politician using that language.

Sorry but you don’t get to credibly hurl accusation at the other side while, I suspect you of being a hypocrite. Where have you condemned your side calling republicans domestic terrorists prior to this thread?

2 Likes

So to be clear, you’re ok with Boebert implying Omar is a terrorist?

Oh Jesus.

I’m a hypocrite because I don’t bring receipts to every thread?

Easy enough to provide a link, the subject has come here pretty often. For example, I can provide an example of me condemning my side for this type of hyperbole i. this very thread. Your turn.

Nope. You made the accusation. Prove I’m a hypocrite on this subject or please take it back. Thanks.

Fixed my post to reflect it is my suspicion and not fact. I apologize for the direct accusation.

1 Like

Pretty sure that was clear when I said it was a good line, and she shouldn’t have apologized.

But I’ll restate.

Ilhan Omar hates America and Jews. She fits the description.

3 Likes

Some people did something.

3 Likes

She’s at the very least “some people.”

What behavior makes it right to suggest she is a terrorist prepared to murder her fellow americans?

Her support of certain terrorist organizations?

2 Likes