Boebert and Omar/Terrorist with Backpack Question

Well at least there’s a couple left that haven’t gone full Trump…

“Lauren Boebert is TRASH,” Kinzinger said simply in a tweet. That led Boebert’s sole Republican challenger in next summer’s primary, Marina Zimmerman, to retweet the comment, adding: “Help me take out the trash.”

“I have a dream.”

Yabut they are leaving or getting drummed out of the party.

Sometimes people say stupid things. Boebert apologized, its over. Zimmerman can run against her in the next election cycle. May the best lady win… Lets move on to people’s business.

1 Like

Boebert back at it, this time on OANN.

I wonder if this McCarthy brokered meeting is still gonna happen? I think by now. it is pretty clearly pro forma, and not intended to actually clear the air

Good for her, might send her a check.

1 Like

Not a conspiracy theory.

What are you referring to?

Omar marrying her brother though no evidence it was incest as opposed to immigration fraud.

2 Likes

Ah, okay.

…and it was covered so thoroughly by the MSM.

1 Like

Different rules for Democrats. I am pretty sure only me too violations count. I mean look at the monstrous Cuomo. Kills a bunch of senior citizens, covers it up to save his book deal about what a good job he did. Crickets. Me too complaint, now he’s in trouble.

2 Likes

It’s really easy for them to be very ugly.

1 Like

Except there is no proof that Elmi is her brother. Secondly if it was for immigration fraud, why after they broke up after two years did Elmi move back to London.

While I agree 100% that the timeline of her marriages, addresses, and documentation are weird and if fraudulant for tax purposes should be prosecuted, there appears to be no basis in fact that Elmi was her brother or that the marriage was to commit “immigration fraud”.

WW

I agree. That estimate is pure hyperbole. 230 for 4 lbs? Pfffft

Too late. This myth is now firmly lodged in the right wing firmament.

3 Likes

She definitely likes that backpack bit, it appears. It always kills.

1 Like

Imagine being so rich and bored you go to that event and clap.

The wardrobe or the spiteful back and forth petty bickering.

Don’t give it if you can’t take it.

1 Like

It’s how Deep Staters amuse themselves