Bob Woodward’s Stunning Look into the Presidency

And so it begins.

Are we going to have a separate thread for each one of Woodward’s claims?

I dont get it…its brilliant. Print up 25 trillion 1 dollar bills. Give it to Trump. Trump pays off all our debtors. And we have about 6 trillion to give to the people of this great land…ia what a 10 year old might say.

I’m fairly sure that’s what he wanted to do…shame really cohn should have let him…

Right. That would give each American $18,641.00. It so brilliant it could work.

Bob Woodward writings are only good for toilet paper. :+1:

The establishment swamp guys. The guys we elected Trump to throw out.

No Offence.

Right…up until our dollar is worth ■■■■ and it costs 18k to buy a tomato

I still don’t think the NYTs would make something like that up.
It could wind up being their swan song if they got caught.
However, I suspect that if we knew who it was we would be saying “Oh, yeah. Them. Not surprised…or…who the heck is that and how would they know?”

"Porter, who left his post earlier this year amid allegations of domestic abuse against his ex-wives, said in a statement to CNN that Woodward’s book is “selective and often misleading.”

I suspect this is more correct. People say all sorts of things. If someone “Woodward” cherry picks the negative stuff and includes a few rumors, he can be truthful about what some people said but create a distorted picture of the whole.
Its not exactly a lie…but kinda.
Porter and Cohn both said Woodward created a fake picture of what it was like in the WH. Neither have current jobs there.

Cohn knows that Bob has tapes.

Good little Trump bot.

I agree that the author is most likely a name we’ve never heard before.

That doesn’t mean that they’re lying, though. A lot of people work in the West Wing. We don’t know all of their names.

Maybe you should bone up on how Woodward does his research…might help you not believe liars

This is about the content of the book, when trump told Cohn to print money, not about the NYT op-ed.

Woodward is one of the best and most respected journalists in America. He ought to be taken seriously.

wordshard and brownstain have both disgraced themselves many times, but they have outdone each other in the past few weeks.

But but…19trillion…money is money isn’t it.

On the one hand we have a man who has spent decades crafting a solid reputation as a journalist.

On the other we have Trump and his cadre of proven liars.

This is a tough one.

1 Like

Totally…I say let him do it and watch the mob cheer…

And then blame the left about fiscal responsibility

And Coen’s response:

“This book does not accurately portray my experience at the White House. I am proud of my service in the Trump Administration, and I continue to support the President and his economic agenda.”