BOB’S REBUKE: Sen. Menendez Slams FOX NEWS for Reporting on Democrats’ Puerto Rico Vacation | Sean Hannity

Sen. Bob Menendez slammed Fox News Tuesday for reporting on congressional Democrats’ recent tropical retreat during the ongoing government shutdown; saying the network’s coverage “was neither fair nor balanced” in covering the lawmakers’ Puerto Rican visit.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/bobs-rebuke-sen-menendez-slams-fox-news-for-reporting-on-democrats-puerto-rico-vacation/
1 Like

Shame on you Senator Menendez for taking a vacation to Puerto Rico when things in the States need to be taken care of first. Just shows we the people of the United States where your priority lies. I am a registered Democrat a traditional Democrat not of the current Democrat party that is Liberal. My advice is get to work and get this shut down taken care of.

1 Like

Gee Senator…you seem upset. Did the blonde in the photo say no to your pervy advances?

1 Like

The really significant “hypocrisy” of the Puerto Rico trip was not the beach, it was indeed the subject of the “hours and hours” of meetings Menendez mentioned. The Commonwealth invited them to lobby them for more aid to PR, which they were willing to consider while utterly refusing the Wall funds and thus prolonging the partial shutdown.

2 Likes

This puke has forgotten who he works for US as in WE the PEOPLE. Get back to work you lazy fool and pass the WALL building fund.

1 Like

So the left are crying about media bias now.
How many more times will Trump be right?

1 Like

So, they come back and then take another vacation? Recall, anyone? :frowning:

1 Like

Mr Menendez was just upset he wasn’t going to the Dominican Republic with his eye doctor.

1 Like

Sen Menendez obviously didn’t look at CNN etc , as they blasted Pres. Trump for feeding a group of athletes hamburgers. Talk about fair and balanced !

1 Like

Sensorship is what the Democrats ask for when there is any evidence they did wrong. They want to keep all the bad stuff they do hid from the American People and this is criminal even more so then the fact we are paying them to run the Government while they are on vacation. As a Soldier of one 3 decades if fI decided to go on vacation while there was a war going on what do you suppose would happen to me. Well I was be charged with AWOL, dereliction of duty, and receive a court martial. In essence I would be put in a military prison for not doing what the American people were paying their hard earned taxes for me to do. The Dems have become a bunch of whining crooks and God only knows why they are getting voted into office by their sycophant followers.

1 Like

Careful Jerry, you will be labeled a Racist and Deplorable. You don’t want to be in our boat at the bottom of the Barrel LOL.

1 Like

Well the blonde talking to Menendez wasn’t his type, she was over 14 years old. Too old for ol’ Bob

1 Like

“You could have had hours and hours and hours of meetings" Keyword: could. Probably more meeting time was held at my local pub last night.

1 Like

The lobbyist’s know now is the time for them to get what they want. They buy these Communist law makers with a free paid vacation. I Pray the people that voted for them see they are not interested in helping them. Their only interest is helping themselves.

1 Like

Mendez should be in jal but the DemocRATS protect their crooks

1. List item

How does it feel to be on the receiving end of unflattering and selected news? You are the poster boy of fork-tongued two-faced Democrats. You are now in an unflattering light and along with the lobbyists who own you. You need to be scurrying to your hole and praying that a rumored upcoming expose’ of your ill-gotten financial gains are not true.

Hey Little Bobby, we know your a pervert, why not try to hide the fact?

This is why The Democrat-Communist-Islamic-Nazi Terrorist Organization, MUST be DESTROYED by any legal means necessary.

Well, Sen. Menendez is a great example of why “germ-limits” is probably the only way these clowns will ever be removed from office. Just saying