Blue Wave keeps rolling on in So. California: Rohrabacher 7k behind, other R's on shaky ground

Or the more likely explanation, voters are DONE with the Trump GOP…

1 Like

Trump might not want to meet with Vladdy tomorrow.

Nunes is up by 15k with up to 120,000 more ballots to count…

A longshot but it would be a cherry on top.

2 Likes

Was that the Russian’s district?

My best friend from college district just north of San Diego flipped. Hasn’t had a D Rep in something like 30 years, iirc. It was an open seat.

That’s the one…

The only way to fix it is to standardize the process across all 50 states.

Are you ready to pass a federal law to do that and then stand in defense of such a law while the states’ rights right-wingers lose their minds over it?

Actually though, when thinking about it, the only way to really speed it up is to make it more reliant on technology…and making it more reliant on technology paradoxically makes it EASIER for fraud to happen.

You are correct that I despise those things of trust, that are done in the shadows.

There’s a difference between questioning things and forwarding/promoting tons of conspiracies. You’re the latter. But I will say you seem to enjoy it. Takes all types I guess.

By the way are all the conspiracies about car/oil companies and car salesmen true?

Yay! There;s ab article in the Denver Post today where the state GOP says that for the next election, they need a message that appeals to both Trump loyalists and the independents who loathe him. Good luck with that.

Also flipped Darrell Issa seat which has been a historically Republican district here in San Diego.

1 Like

Duncan Hunter got a new term though… Even being under federal indictment won’t sway some voters…

Unfortunately though we’re still stuck with Duncan Hunter until he goes to jail

That’s east San Diego county and yeah…that place is f’d

I live in his district and we’re currently redder than Texas. Hunter could of been on trial for murder and the voters here still wouldn’t voted for someone with an arabic name.

It looks like the GOP is concerned about the optics of having members under indictment serve on committees and leadership roles so are considering a rule change…

1 Like

List them one by one and we can discuss it.

What happens if he goes to jail? Who will replace him?

I believe we’d have to have a special election

Getting Dana R. out was wonderful. Losing Nunes would be an early Christmas present.

Felons deserve representation, too. And who better than another felon?