Blue Privilege at its Finest!

Who are you kidding, news outfits pounce on that ■■■■ whenever they get the chance.

News outfits comment on internal reports of all types of officer misconduct every day? What about the ones they don’t know about? What about the ones TriggerWarning cited in this thread? The cops he mentioned saw misconduct by fellow “blue privilege” types and yet thopse weren’t national news. Why? because they aren’t negative enough.

Your statement is false.

It’s red meat to them and they would like almost nothing more than to learn about the ones swept under the rug. My statement is one hundred percent true.

What is false is you saying it’s not newsworthy

The ones swept under the rug and not dealt with, yes. The ones that are investigated properly with correct measures implemented and not known, nope. This literally happens every day. Officers, deputies, and troopers are subject to internal investigations more than you would think. Of course, if one bases all their knowledge on TV and pop culture, this absolute fact is simply not believable. But most investigations, even if an officer is terminated or resigns, never makes the news. Why? Because generally speaking, personnel issues (that do not include a criminal aspect) are confidential. It isn’t supernatural.

Fair enough with the caveat you added. I think maybe it would have been better if you had clarified the lack of a criminal aspect much earlier, I might not have commented at all. Any criminal behavior by police is newsworthy.

Or one could have not assumed that all police misconduct has a criminal component.

No matter how good some police officers the crazies on the far left would still hate them and dislike them and want them to be defeunded.

Joe Biden cant stop the police defunding when Harris and democarts in congress are supporting far leftist demands.

In reading through this thread, it is not just the Biden camp who is interested in defunding… it is also people on this very forum.