BLOWOUT? Joe Biden Plunges to 4th Place in Latest Iowa Poll, Campaign Preps Damage Control

Originally published at: BLOWOUT? Joe Biden Plunges to 4th Place in Latest Iowa Poll, Campaign Preps Damage Control | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign continued to struggle in Iowa this week; plunging to 4th place in the latest round of polling just months before voters cast their ballots in the nation’s first 2020 contest.

According to the New York Times, Elizabeth Warren tops the list with 22% of support from registered Iowa Democrats; followed by Bernie Sanders at 19%, and Pete Buttigieg at 18%.

Biden stands at 17%.

“The survey is among a series of recent polls showing Warren leading the field in Iowa. A RealClearPolitics average of polls showed the senator ahead of the former vice president by an average of 5 percentage points Friday morning,” reports The Hill.

“I plan on doing very well in both those,” Biden said Tuesday. “I’ve been ahead in Iowa. I’ve been ahead in South Carolina. I’m ahead in all the national polls with the occasional one that pops up that’s different.”

Iowa voters head to the polls on February 3rd.

Read the full report at The Hill.