BLOODY BRITAIN: Delivery Driver MURDERED in Ritzy London Neighborhood

Originally published at: BLOODY BRITAIN: Delivery Driver MURDERED in Ritzy London Neighborhood | Sean Hannity

A delivery driver was stabbed to death in one of London’s wealthiest neighborhoods last week after refusing to surrender his wallet to a group of young men, sparking new fears over the safety of the UK’s largest city as murder rates soar.

“The victim, believed to be in his 40s, was found with multiple knife wounds at around 10.20pm on Cathcart Road, Kensington last night,” writes the UK’s Mirror online. “He was pronounced dead at the scene - also known as millionaire’s row - despite the efforts of police and London Ambulance Service paramedics.”

"First I saw blood on the floor and followed the blood all the way around a corner,” said one eyewitness. “I recorded it on my phone all the way to the scene and there was armed police, ambulance and I stood by.”

The killing raises new security questions throughout the capital as the UK’s murder rate rises over 44% in the last two years; surpassing New York City’s homicide statistics for the first time in recorded history.