BLM under investigation for missing financial records

No, that actually is the stupid prog excuse

So it’s you too, I see.

Are you not listening to your spokesmen?

Quote it.

See above

Who’s your spokesman?

Today, Lady Winsome of Sears

Amazon suspends Black Lives Matter from its charity platform

Well, well

1 Like

Covering their posterior.

Here’s another source:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/black-lives-matters-finances-deserve-the-scrutiny-theyre-finally-getting/ar-AAU3xmf?li=BBnb7Kz

Not deplatforming?

Not targeting?

But covering?

That’s some world you guys have built.

So it’s about “us” and not BLM and why Amazon chose the action they did?

Why am I not surprised.

no wonder Kamala can never find root causes. Libs apparently have no idea what they are.

This whole investigation is white supremacy.

1 Like

:rofl: I had no idea…

Ok…
My point still stands…

.If BLM is messing with the books, it will come out. And if so, they should be dealt with accordingly.

The USA today piece just links the Post and the Daily mail.

Just noticed BLM just bailed out another BLM activist who just tried to assassinate. $100,000 for an attempted murderer.

The 21-year-old activist charged with trying to murder a Kentucky mayoral candidate has been released from jail after his $100,000 bond was posted by a bail fund supported by the local Black Lives Matter chapter.

Quintez Brown’s cash bond was paid Wednesday afternoon by the Louisville Community Bail Fund, which is an arm of Black Lives Matter Louisville, news station WAVE reported.

Brown, who is accused of firing multiple shots inside the Louisville office of mayoral hopeful Craig Greenberg on Monday, walked free from the Metro Department of Corrections just hours later.

And the guy he attempted to assassinate was a Jewish mayoral candidate. BLM money at work. But they don’t support violence? Sure all those corporations are happy they send money there.

Another related story:

2 Likes

The BLM donors/supporters are clearly suckers.

1 Like

Aren’t you a trump supporter? :rofl:

Anywho… looks like this could be a legitimate purchase or a fraudulent one. Still waiting for their public financial statements that they promised (and are required) to release. Really that is all that matters from a potential fraud prospective.

On the ethical front, they probably had better ways to spend that money, but being a non profit they might have had legitimate plans for it. Kind of like a mega church pastor buying a private jet… :rofl:

1 Like

You must have skipped over the other two paragraphs.

It’s ok, take your time.