BLM under investigation for missing financial records

Not disproportional to population.

The civil rights movement existed before MLK. MLK was the face of it between 1958ish and 1968 but he wasn’t the only one in history.

I would like your thoughts on white on white crime? Is it a problem or not?

Your response generator is broken.

Can’t use proportional when we are talking about the same variables.

White people crime white people and black people crime black people. It’s a matter of proximity.

Why are conservatives more focused on black on black crime than their own? Given the size of the white population… white people should be more worried about other white people.

Any crime is a problem. What an absurd question.

And whataboutism doesn’t change the corruption of BLM.

2 Likes

You didn’t say “any crime” which I agree with. You particularly called out black on black… white on white is a problem too.

There might be corruption within BLM Inc. I guess we will see once they publish their records.

If there is corruption I’ll condemn it and be sure to never vote for Cullors (or any BLM Inc leader) for office.

Black Lives Matter.

Ignoring context just makes your post look stupid.

So go bother someone else.

Rated B+ by charity watch.

Hardly a sham…

Next…

Allan

Wish it was an “A” too much spent on overhead…

Allan

Why don’t you give them all your money.

Just say you lost the e-mails and the staff smashed the hard drives and servers… Worked for Hillary!

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. Who was the org?

Because it’s not disproportional

Disproportional?

How in this case? I don’t think you understand when and how to use disproportional. Can’t use it when the variables are the same.

Are you suggesting MLK was not attacked…very similar the way BLM is attacked today?

Maybe it is better they do not have one main leader…they tend to get shot.

That and get the FBI to not even swear you in. That way you could lie at will and no perjury involved. Also Hillary.

Yes, not disproportional. White crime is proportional to the white proportion of the population. Black crime is not.

1 Like

BLM movement
BLM Org

Civil Rights movement
Civil Rights… org?

Or send the records to your home instead of to the National Archives. Worked for Trump!

1 Like

But you were talking black on black… not just any crime.