BLM storms capital -- yet no thread on hannity

Well…almost…ya see…there was this chicken ■■■■ cop, hiding around a corner, whose life was not in danger, who shot an unarmed, female veteran as she was climbing through some broken glass…and did so at almost point blank range. That was the most violent act of the entire day.

2 Likes

Now think…can you? How in the hell can they “over throw an election”? Since there’s “no two ways about it”, this should be easy for you. How?

There were PLENTY of violent acts. You act like you haven’t seen the videos.

Going personal again, nice.

K…now how? Oh, and remember…no guns. So how?

Apologize

We’ll let that be your last word.

There was no way to “overthrow an election” but that’s what the sheople troughs fed and you’re regurgibleating. I’ll never know why smart people allow the media to do their thinking for them.

2 Likes

(D)omestic terrorism is fine.

1 Like

Smart people don’t.

Think. Can you?

1 Like

I try but I can’t explain that conundrum. :wink: :tumbler_glass:

Lol yeah this is just like January 6th.

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to be identical to be insurrection.

Lol yeah, what’s different?

1 Like

Everything is different. I’m not see where they beat their way into a locked building injuring 140 police officers. Totally the same thing though. :unamused:

They were both trying to influence the governmental process through disruptive actions.

Portland breaking of windows and burnings and lootings = protests
Trespassing into capitol building = riots

Setting out to kill Republicans = suicide by cop

We are not buying these definitions any more.

5 Likes

blm

3 Likes

Wow…Chicken ■■■■ cop…who knew. I guess the standard Con defense of cops “He was in fear of his life” gets thrown out the window when one of “yours” gets shot. As does "play stupid games win stupid prizes’

And her being a veteran has nothing to do with it. Did she have a sign around her neck saying " I’m a veteran" ? How was the Cop to know? Maybe she shouldn’t been involved in riot. And in Florida, its now okie dokie to run people in a mob over. I’ll wait for your condemnation of the first “Good Ol’ boy” who runs over a BLM protester,

Is it? Ok then.

Like totes pretty much.