BLM Stands with Cuban Oppression

I understand. Please try.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Unsure why the laughing emojis.

Sanders is not a member of the Democratic Party.

He is an independent.

How many dems in supported his presidential bid in the primaries.

The answer is very few.

He is an independent.

Allan

Uhh he kinda is, 2nd runner up in the dnc primaries twice in a row. I get why you don’t want to claim him, but he is all yours! Much like MTG is the republicans problem.

4 Likes

He is the leader of the new found Democratic Party, your party as you know it is stale city and being left behind. This is no longer the party of the Bill Mahers and Joe Liebermans.

1 Like

And not a democrat.

He is not a democrat.

Pretty clear.

Look it up for edification.

Allan

Then trade with Canada and Mexico. Or let the people start businesses to feed themselves…

1 Like

It’s another lie the left keeps perpetrating.

Cuba has open trade Venezuela, China Spain Canada Mexico, Brazil, and the Netherlands to name a few countries.

Thing is they want their people to be living in poverty…so it can be used as a political weapon against United States.

Libs know this.

3 Likes

You seem to think the embargo is responsible for Cuba’s woes. That means you believe Castro’s propaganda, not reality.

Then Marjorie Taylor Green isn’t a republican, so the next time you complain about her, I’ll be sure to bring up this conversation with you.

Bad analogy.

Greene is a member of the Republican Party

Bernie is not a member of the Democratic Party.

Allan

Bernie did run as a democratic presidential candidate. True?

2 Likes

Great analogy! He is a democrat he ran as one for president ! He isn’t a Ross Perot!

They’re using the same logic with Bernie that they’re now deploying for BLM - Fidel Castro’s revolution was Trump’s fault.

2 Likes

Sanders won 23 states in 2016 and if it wasn’t a coordinated call to get the rest of the democratic candidates to drop out after the South Carolina primary he would have likely won the 2020 democratic nomination. His brand of politics has way more support then some on the left want to admit.

4 Likes

That is a fact. And rejected by the Democratic Party voters twice.

Allan

How many closed primaries did sanders win. Precious few. His strength was the independent white vote.

Allan

Wait a minute this wasn’t about the voters. Thjs was about how the politician aligns himself. I am glad you at least Bernie aligns with democrats otherwise he would have ran as an independent for president.

3 Likes

He aligns himself as an independent.

He is not a member of the Democratic Party.

Here is a nice compilation of facts regarding Bernie sanders, independent.

Allan

So:
Did everything the DNC asked him to do to qualify running as a Democrat.
Promised to serve as a Democrat if he won the Presidency.
Part of the Democratic leadership in the Senate.
Caucuses in the Senate with the Democrats.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

4 Likes