BLM Stands with Cuban Oppression

The reason Cubans drive 65 yr-old American cars has nothing whatsoever to do with the US embargo. They can buy any American product they want except for military weapons, and even those are available (from weapons dealers) if they would pay cash. Besides, most cars come from Asia anyway, so there goes that excuse. (Asian capitalists want cash up front too.) The biggest issue with the embargo is no direct airlines flights with the US and Cuban cigars are considered contraband in this country. It’s really sad that so many libs have bought Castro’s excuse “it’s because of the embargo.” Suckers.

1 Like

More CONspiracies

Innovation and equity exist right now… What are you talking about

Why? They know how the game is played. Cuba flat out refused to acknowledge the rules, so the embargo stands (for what it’s worth.)

No … just illinformed.

To piss off the Castro Regime. The Castros may be gone now, but the Regime is still in power.

You suck at history :rofl:

The US embargo absolutely has a negative impact on Cuba.

Cuba doesn’t have anything we need, or even want besides cigars.

Do you support shooting protesters and jailing dissidents? Do you support an organization that champions police state brutality and a government that impoverishes its citizens? Should such an organization be allowed to influence education on any level? These aren’t difficult questions - I’ll forever be flabbergasted that they even need to be asked.

1 Like

Nah, that would be Trump supporters

I don’t, Trump supporters seem to

Nah

What curriculum is BLM passing on to k-12 students?

You’ve ignored BLM’s own words that are actually posted in this thread, but I can’t exactly feign surprise.

How so?

Maybe the left is mad about the embargo, because they want to go down there and get some practice oppressing people. It can be a tricky thing, better to get some practice down there first where the people have already been disarmed.

You guys keep cracking the codes.

Damn

Well, we have to get our opinions and thoughts out there now, before everything but the DNC line becomes misinformation. How does it feel? To be on that side of history?

2 Likes

Paranoid imaginary concerns.

Uh huh, thanks, enjoy the backlash.

Yes, I hope I am wrong, but my expectation is that the Biden administration will end up sending equipment and supplies to prop up the Communist regime in Cuba.

The left has framed the protests as primarily against mishandling of the COVID epidemic and lack of supplies. Communism is not the issue in their book.

Some have even claimed that the protests are spreading COVID. Police violence against non-BLM protestors in the name of preventing COVID is not unique to Cuba.

Of paranoid imaginary concerns?

I won’t.

It will probably be worse than the other recent paranoid imaginary “stop the steal” nonsense.

2 Likes

If a meme makes one feel better about having paranoid imaginary concerns then so be it.

1 Like