BLM Stands with Cuban Oppression

No one ever said we had to do it overnight.

I support a gradual weaning off of China. Like a five year plan.

It’s past time to stop propping up our primary future adversary.

If prices have to go up, so be it.

5 Likes

“We will bury you!”

So sayeth a fat Ukrainian.

Yep, have to build out critical supply chains first because they could cut those off if we act too quickly.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with what I said?

Which was started under Trump until Biden regime got in.

2 Likes

Oh and I think the EU may be moving to cut them off. Planning on big tariffs on goods from countries with poor environmental regulations.

4 Likes

Also gives us time to strengthen alliances and build an anti-China coalition.

Most Asian nations fear Chinese encroachment. They’ve been doing it to them for millennia. We should use that.

Vietnam is a pretty good example weirdly enough. There’s somewhat of an informal military alliance brewing between the United States and Vietnam. Primarily because of the CCP’s ambitions.

When fellow communists are willing to ally with a capitalist nation to possibly fight another communist nation, it should make everyone realize how bad that place is.

4 Likes

The Marxism coming out in the open for all to see. Some will still refuse to see it of course.

5 Likes

Great idea! :clap: :clap: :clap:

We had TPP and trump junked that.

Allan

Seems like most libs on the board are smart enough not to come here and support Cuban oppression.

But only MOST of them.

4 Likes

I also think that BLM publicly outing themselves by cheerleading for brutal leftist oppressors has fried some circuits.

5 Likes

I predict some will come back in other threads having convieniently “forgotten” what BLM did.

2 Likes

They won’t quit BLM. Most of them agree that Cuba is a “worker’s paradise” - Michael Moore even devoted a movie to it.

3 Likes

Michael Moore devoted 10 mins of a movie about healthcare too it.

Takes a real “idjit” to believe the workers paradise bit but you are correct.

No they won’t quit BLM. A good many libs seem to agree with BLM beliefs(Marxist) and also give the wink and nod to their violence.

5 Likes

You would think that but I doubt it. They will get their talking points then be in here talking a big game.

4 Likes

Yep. Probably haven’t recieved those talking pts just yet.

4 Likes

This is what happens when a generation or two grows up never being taught the rights they actually have. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes