BLM Stands with Cuban Oppression

Nothing in your posting history would ever lead me to believe that you support political suppression. That is not the case with BLM.

No comment on those issues means they support them?

You never know when Cuba could get nukes. We probably should do some sort of secret landing invasion in some bay there somewhere.

Enrich them with trade so they can concoct deadly viruses and even help fund them doing it?

4 Likes

Bears repeating, what is so special about our trade?

1 Like

I agree, but now is not the time.

Yes. Never should have opened trade with them in the first place.

Itā€™s never a good time it seems. Letā€™s kick the can down the road.

You are seriously suggesting never trading with China? Come on manā€¦

I was alive before we did and we seemed to be doing ok. Better in fact. We didnā€™t have any Walmartā€™s though, is that what you would miss most?

1 Like

Yes, I expect that the Biden Administration will do everything it can to keep the Communist regime in power, but the aid will be kept secret.

They also want to make sure that anti-communist Cubans do not come to the US. The last thing they want are more Republican voters in Florida.

2 Likes

Not until this revolution is over. There have been many good times. Right after Fidelito died would have been a great time.

OK well good for you for being consistent. But Iā€™m afraid a policy of not trading with Chinaā€¦is ludicrous.

1 Like

I know, we might have to open factories and employ people in flyover country. Unthinkable. Might even have to make our own medicine, the horror.

7 Likes

Are you suggesting that practical reasons would prevent this?

1 Like

What is the ā€œpracticalā€ reason for the embargo?

And miss out on all that Chinese child/slave labor??

4 Likes

You do realize that ending trade with China would effectively crash the world economy- leading to a massive Great Depression, enormous unemployment and untold misery. No serious mind on the Right or the Left has promoted the idea of a complete embargo of China- becauseā€¦its crazy.

1 Like

How do you know that?

Sort of like the virus they just cooked up?