BLM Rioters in Kenosha, WI Destroyed Struggling Small Business

Yet you don’t know that the police are guilty of anything yet. You don’t have all the facts and neither do I .

it’s not the police that needs reforming.

1 Like

Maybe we should do a little research, who is responsible for more murder of innocents, cops, or black men. I mean if we are going to blame all cops for the actions of a few, it seems only fair. Then we can protest against the winner.

Didn’t you hear? Some peaceful BLM guys in between stealing a flat screen from Target destroying a car dealership and burning down a Wendy’s announced that every white cop wakes up gets dressed and as he’s kissing his wife goodbye for the day announces that he’s gonna go get a back guy today…

That’s what we are supposed to all believe you know!

ha yeah. that research has already been done.

didnt you get the media-wide memo to ignore it and never EVER bring that up?

journalism! < fist in air >

Nobody is ignoring it. It’s just not relevant, because angry crowds cannot be controlled once they get started. They couldn’t be controlled in the 18th century, and they can’t be controlled now. Not here, not in Hong Kong, not in Chile, not in catalonia, not in France, not in Thailand.

This is a political board, where we discuss public policy. Riots, in your own words, are an inevitable result of bad politics.

We’re already past the point of men pleading for their lives on the pavement of a New York street, face down on a motel carpet, and under the knee knee of a cop–it’s way too late for a mother’s pleading and praying to do anything. Riots will inevitably increase as long as bad policy incites them.

1 Like

Fine, bring it, I for one am itching for the fight. They aren’t going to like it when they discover people can fight back.

1 Like

oh yes. we are supposed to believe they arent harassing marxist style thugs either

but then there’s that damn pesky reality

(isnt it great btw that with ubiquitous cell phone cameras everyone is a journalist, doing the job of actual so called journalists)?

1 Like

Some lefty tried to get me to compare BLM’s thugs to the Boston Tea Party yesterday…

A better comparison night be to recognize that BLM is nothing more than an organized crime operation…it’s Al Capone profiting from criminal activity and intimidation… BLM is a modern day mob, maybe mafia is the right word.

How do these protestors afford to stay in Portland and Seattle nightly for months on end…are they being paid…if so by who. Who is coordinating and paying for their transportation from protest to protest. Who got all those people to Kenosha so quickly?

I hope someone is investigating all of that…if people are coordinating all the criminal activity going on they all need to rot in prison.

1 Like

i betcha if they were frkn Q or whatever they would be all on it

Soros!

[Y’all need to be saying this as: Soar-oash!]

Yes…BLM is in shake down business/racket. Unless you pay up we will burn, protest your business until you do.

2 Likes

Fear not Kenosha! Don Lemon is on the job!

"CNN host Don Lemon weighed-in Tuesday on the civil unrest sweeping American cities; saying the riots “have to stop” because it’s helping Donald Trump in the polls.

“This is a blind spot for Democrats. Democrats are ignoring this problem or are hoping it will go away. It’s not going to go away,” said Lemon. “The problem is not going to be fixed by the election. What they can do, maybe Joe Biden is afraid to do it, he’s got to address it.”

2 Likes

Can you imagine being so morally corrupt as to have that be the reason you think Democrats should put a stop to it?

3 Likes

Lemon says the riots have to stop because they are helping Trump.

Not because riots are evil and that businesses are being destroyed, lives destroyed, and people hurt or killed but only because it helps Trump.

How screwed up morally is that outlook? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Stop rioting because Trump will get reelected… :rofl:

orange man bad

1 Like

I want them to keep rioting, burning down their cities and communities. And then take it to burbs. Libs need to show the world who they are and what those ■■■■ have created.

That dude has got to be the single stupidest human on television…

Sadly the mayor of Portland said basically the same thing a few days ago…never mind the rioting and the looting and the burning and the dead people…

“Stop rioting you’re helping Trump”!

Morons

If they get in the right burbs they aren’t going to be real happy with the out come.

Precisely. And grieving parents won’t have anyone to blame but themselves.