Blast from the past: Remember your hero Kim Davis?

I’m thinking Kathy Bates.

3 Likes

“I’m not going to marry that cockadoody couple!”

Edit, sigh, that word got filtered, it shouldn’t have been, but the reference us from Misery.

I wouldn’t fret for her - she’s likely got a lucrative position waiting for her with Fox, CBN, or WWE.

If she won’t do her job, she shouldn’t be there.
If she had moral compunctions about it, she should have resigned.

1 Like
2 Likes

Michelle Duggar would be a good choice being she is a religious nut bag.

Wonder how much do ra mi she will have to pay for civil rights violations?

Allan

Her legal bills are around $250K so she started a Go Fund Me and it’s earned just under $8k.

:rofl::+1:t4: amazing.

8k?

Not a lot of love for a former civil rights violating county clerk.

Comn people.

Allan

Amazing how fast this country has changed. My first vote ever was to “defend” marriage. That was a popular political position less than ten years ago.

Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0

1 Like

Not so easy to cede civil rights to gay people, huh.

Equality has its costs.

Time to pay up.

Allan

I don’t mind civil unions, marriage, whatever. I’m more referring to the clown world we are in now with dudes failing at men’s sports so they switch to women’s so they can win, men being named “woman of the year”, sex trafficking among the elites in Hollywood and DC, people trying to get social media clout by being more depraved and outrageous, ■■■■ like that.

She was wrong and is paying the price for that.

federal judge says she needs to cough up 360k to same sex couple who she refuded to issue a marriage license to.

only two more appeals to go (6th circuit court of appeals and SCOTUS)

Allan

I read it was $260k but hey whats a $100k between friends :grinning:.

I trust all her supporters have dug deep into their pockets and sent her checks. I dont think crowdfunding sites allow for campigns for this type of expense but I am sure Mike Huckabee will be organizing another rally for her, or maybe not because her political usefullness has come to an end.

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4385821-former-kentucky-clerk-in-gay-marriage-case-must-pay-additional-260k/

The original award was $100,000, this is an additional $260,000.

WW

Ah jeez.

I sure hope some unscrupulous politician didn’t take advantage of Ms. Davis and lead her down this rabbit hole…

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Ya I have always been ok with gay marriage it wasn’t until they started with the transitioning of kids, pronouns and dudes competing with women I gave any care at what the alphabet people were doing.

2 Likes