BLAME AMERICA: Warren Blames USA’s ‘Legacy of Racism’ for Her Campaign’s ‘Toxic Work Environment’

Originally published at: https://hannity.com/media-room/blame-america-warren-blames-usas-legacy-of-racism-for-her-campaigns-toxic-work-environment/

Fading presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren weighed-in this week on recent reports that six campaign staffers quit her Nevada campaign over a “toxic work environment,” blaming the incident on America’s “legacy of racism and oppression.”

“I believe these women… I apologize personally that they had a bad experience on the campaign,” said Warren.

Sen. @ewarren blames America’s “legacy” of “racism and oppression” for her campaign staff creating a “toxic work environment” for their minority staff pic.twitter.com/yf29uW10l7

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 7, 2020

“I’m very aware that racism and oppression in this country have left a long legacy, it creates the kind of toxicity where power structures, people take advantage of other people, it’s something for which we have to be constantly vigilant,” she added.

Watch Warren’s comments above.