Black privilege is alive and well

True. But for me, it’s because I’m happy with myself as I am. Not because I’m afraid of some non existent oppression. Opportunity for blacks in America is better than anywhere else in the world. Right?

And not a single white person can hurl a racial insult without being destroyed. But you can insult whites with impunity (not that you do). That’s a privilege.

2 Likes

No I cannot. What the hell makes you think that?

Seriously.

Better even than in black majority, black governed, black run countries.

Twitter

Prove it

Let’s ask Uncle Tim

Let’s…

I would’ve as a teenager. Didn’t know any black kids with acne. lol

But they all needed that shaving waiver though🙄

1 Like

Do you want my white skin? If so, why? Is your black skin holding you back in some way?
:man_shrugging:

Well the you are very unfamiliar with problems of black skin and shaving.

“Well [then, as a teenager you were] very unfamiliar with problems of black skin and shaving.”

If any of them did have acne, it wasn’t as glaringly apparent as, say, a bright red circle contrasting with pasty white skin. lol

I would’ve hopped on that bandwagon too. Bring back the beards!

1 Like

When I was in the marines, I did get a little jealous of my black friends who were permitted to skip a day or two of shaving.

They played the system in true E-4 Mafia fashion, while the rest of us used our promasks for pillows. lol

Correct.

You made a statement without understanding black problems with skin.

It’s cool. I’m here to educate

Referring to my years as a teenager, where I had worse acne than anyone else. I would’ve traded for a more camouflaged complexion any day of the week.

Nothing a little Magic Shave couldn’t fix.

A day or two?? I served with dudes that looked like Barry White.

:laughing: