Black NFL Players are “baboons” and “ignorant”

glass houses

You sure had enough time to wander in and declare that a thread about this racist ■■■■■■■ Republican from PA wasn’t worth consideration. So it seems you have plenty of time on your hands.

Question, do you think what this person said was racist?

Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” Maloney wrote. “You don’t like it here go to Africa see how you like it there.

“Steelers are now just as bad as the rest of the over paid baboons. You respect your flag, country and our national anthem. How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this country and you baboons want respect,” she wrote.

That’s some classy stuff.

informal poll: who looks more like a monkey (or baboon):

obama or george w?

I didn’t have to spend any time scouring the internet to find it. I simply jumped on the forum and voila, there it was.

As someone who lives fifteen minutes from Beaver County at most, allow me to disabuse you of this notion. Even by the standards here in the Appalachian foothills, Beaver is super duper redneck.

So you think that if you ask the pointless question instead of the OP I will respond?

Seriously?

:roll_eyes:

The single most shocking part of this is that she attacked the Steelers.

I wouldn’t consider The Hill to be “scouring the internet” to find a story. But since that rationalization is what is going to allow you to simply put your fingers in your ears and La la la your way by.

She’s a racist ■■■■■■■■■■ She’s a Republican. That’s one in your column.

it’s fun when your clan tries to be clever

It’s not a pointless question. I just asked for your opinion whether this person was being racist. In your opinion, was she?

Yes it does.

Like clockwork :joy:. Doug is the only “usual suspect” that even attempted to call this racist.

What’s sad is, we all know who those usual suspects are…

That makes 2. Thank you.

Why does this pass your test?

As a black man why should I vote Republican again?

I wasn’t referring to The Hill with my comment.

Because Republicans don’t see skin color. Not even a little. They simply want you to free yourself from the Democratic plantation where liberals have enslaved you.

2 Likes

It’s glaringly obvious why the question is being ignored

1 Like