Black-nationalist terrorism?

The core teaching of American BHI is that the Jews stole their culture and sold them into slavery.

1 Like

Would it be accurate to refer to the crazy ones as black supremacists?

I don’t know much about the BHI movement in Israel, I only know the crazy ones who scream at passersby on street corners.

Absolutely. Explicitly so.

Holy crap! We’ve agreed twice. Stand by, the apocalypse is on the way! :dizzy_face:

The BHI guys would agree with you, too. They’re not shy about making their views known.

Yes they very much hate everyone who isn’t black.

There pretty hardcore I don’t think they will condemn anything. They believe some thing in the line of they are the chosen people instead of the Jews, or the real Jews. Either way they talk some smack but I hadn’t heard of them killing people before that incident.

They’re ruthless on the street. I had to walk by them a few years back as they were protesting near were I work the first time I was called a ■■■■■■■ cracker out loud :slight_smile: walking by. Wearing all black looking like if I said something back 10 would have been on me in a second.

After a while, you kinda get used to them, and tune them out - like the ever-present sound of traffic, or car alarms.

They like to appear intimidating, but they’re also pretty aware of how tenuous their relationship with the police is.

First response to the OP is whataboutism.

Congrats!

Just another reason to stay in fly-over country.

2 Likes

The OP was whataboutism

1 Like

I am just glad to see that some cons are recognizing the Southern Poverty Law Center as a legitimate source.

1 Like

When I see threads like this I remember Jesus’ story of the speck and the beam.

This thread is what humans do.

Yes…even me.

But in general…if you’re a hate group…black white red whatever…you’re bad.

The end.

It seems like what a lot of domestic terrorist groups have in common is not they’re mostly white and right wing is that they commonly have some kind of fundie version of Christianity driving their belief system.

2 Likes

I guess. I actually would love to be confronted by these nit-wits. If somebody insults me, I’m pretty good at throwing it back. So bring it on. Same with Antifa. Please, please challenge me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well no the op article specifically discusses black nationalism as a reaction to white nationalism.

The OP brought it up with his link.

So THAT’S where this meme came from!

Yes, the assumption from the left is that white nationalists are the authors of all anti-Semitism. For example Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib posted blaming the attack on white nationalists even after published reports about the identity of the attackers. She later deleted her tweet. Here is link to the original comments:

A disturbing video of people in Jersey City blaming Jews for the attack was posted in Twitter. It is highly unlikely that white nationalists were responsible for the rants in the video.

Here is a link. (Caution video includes R-rated language.)

https://twitter.com/HikindDov/status/1204806510762741760

I doubt we will hear peep about the video in the mainstream media since it doesn’t fit into their narrative of blaming all anti-Semitism on white nationalists.

My observation is that anti-Semites come in a wide variety of colors and backgrounds.