BLACK LIVES MATTER: USAToday finds Russian ad buys sought to stoke racial tensions in US

That just reinforces the feeling that the racists got a ton of motivation from Obama. Sad but true.

so that woman who divided us up into “deplorables” seems to have had the same idea.

Oh sorry, we hadn’t mentioned HILLARY for a few minutes. :wink: Gotta do a whataboutface again.

Don’t include me in your ridiculous, conspiratorial rhetoric. I want history remembered…so the mistakes aren’t repeated.

Why’d you change your avatar?:rofl:

The irony is strong today.:sunglasses:

yeah, we probably shouldn’t elect a lying, cheating adulturus con man again.

Has to do with most of what he did being through executive action and not legislatively, in other words, what he did will be wiped out, because he made it easy to do.

I rate a man’s character by his historical actions. I rate a POTUS by his accomplishments going forward.

creating division in the election.

kinda relevant to the thread

Good god what a load. Yes, Obama had a dumb beer meeting with a guy 5 minutes after getting elected and later tried to HEAR what the BLM movement was saying. And that somehow emboldened racism? Seriously? More than retweeting fake crime statistics about blacks people from white supremacists? More than building a candidacy on stoking immigrant and refugee paranoia? More than saying some of the participants in a white power march were good people? Calling innercities a hellscape? Calling Puerto Ricans ingrates? Endorsing slavery apologists like Roy Moore? Birtherism? I could go on all morning. Donald Trump was and is a shining beacon of hope for white supremacist KKK knuckledraggers. They supported him, they love him, they promote him every day. Spend 1 minute on racist/fascist websites and it is undeniable.

2 Likes

What Trump said about Charlottesville was the entire truth and not just half of it. If you choose to live your life in a bubble, have at it.

she is still very active.

2 days ago tweeted fear about GOP taking medicine and healthcare away from children and giving money to rich people.

when i read the stuff around the internet (and hear my extended family talk), it’s like they want this pic. of course the real problem is the empty space to the right of Trump. someone could come in and reverse all his stuff or promote it. and then the next one has those same options. and over and over and over.

this is kinda weird.

Who does that?

one thing about BLM threads. they get people a talkin.

white guilt is easy to stoke

For many, having a black man with a Muslim name was too much to handle. Birthers, for example.

There is no such thing as a good person on the side of racial supremacism of any kind.

1 Like

You would think Trumpists want someone with serious ethical issues during his presidency like Bill Clinton erased from history, but that type of language is reserved for Obama.

I wonder why…