Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

From the OP:

two white supremacy brutally attack a black actor today.
“Empire” star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, “This is MAGA country.”

The OP knew from day one that this “attack” had actually happened. He stated this as fact. He even knew who did it “two white supremacy [sic]”
I haven’t seen the OP around here for several days. My guess is that he is in Chicago to act as an expert witness on Smollett’s behalf.

ok so it changes nothing

it seems, like the latimes, you are attempting to create a narrative that distracts from this smollet fool and how its become a big black eye on the leftist media who jumped at his story to support THEIR narrative

sorry. a handful of non-leftists (dead or alive) in hollywood/entertainment does not undo any of this

of course they jumped on it. that fits their narrative.

big black eye for idiot media. yet another one.

helps make it obvious how leftist they are

1 Like

Yup, just like they jumped on “MAGA wearing kids surround Native American Viatnam Vet”.

2 Likes

It is starting to look more and more like he did that as well.

which proves that the people in his sphere support his actions. at least so far they have been.

wonder what would happen if tim allen faked a beating by a couple of illegal migrants

(which unlike smollet case, actually happens a lot)

1 Like

They should have been able to tell by his stupid accounting of the event. It was way to far fetched.

This is a weird comment in a thread about a guy who literally set himself up to be a victim for profit and who continues to prey upon the silly-minded in further attempts to keep his butt out of jail.

More liberal gaslighting.

4 Likes

“cons” are only pointing out how hypocritical and widespread such leftist hoax victimization is and how the pathetic media deals with such obvious hoaxers

Wait . . .

Who was it that apparently may have sent themselves a racist letter.

Wait who was it that thought it didn’t get enough attention so he stepped up his game.

Unless you are calling him a con . . . . .

Remember the “runaway bride” story that made headlines like 10-15 years ago? She blamed it on a Hispanic man. Don’t remember if she got any time. You know, white privilege and all.

I heard whites are pretty much just as likely to report false crimes against minorities as other minorities are against whites. And minorities are about 7 times more likely to get falsely convicted.

His IMDB profile does not prove that people support his lying, setup and execution of a staged hate crime.

And funny you should bring up Tim Allen. Did you know he is a convicted drug dealer who spent time in prison? I like Tim Allen though. I’ve done work on Last Man Standing.

On a side note, this is going to make for an amazing movie one day when everything is settled.

If it gets any crazier, it might have to be a mini series.

Look at all the support he’s getting.

1 Like

The story was reported as it was known.

only the remainder of the season??

So they are saying he could be back next season then?

Where did they say that? Where’s the announcement that there is a season 6?

There’s more than a handful, but it does undercut your argument.

Looks like they’re waiting for the outcome of the investigation. Innocent until proven guilty.

https://click.email.variety.com/?qs=f96e915a81e07e501bd97ddc4344c7ad7e8859787efcf5aa4bc37fb49d4ef9d2bf42b44dc5d492b8f7d2dbabf2881d77482fd03d56461aec