Bill Nye Perfectly Embodies Leftist Climate Change Attitude

I see that entertaining kids is beneath you?

Using simple experiments to teach children science is enough to make someone a left-wing nut job today.

Next thing youā€™ll tell me that the earth is flat.

Heā€™s a hell of a nice guy in person too.

The current president of the United States will be, and already is, a role model for thousands if not millions of young boys in our country.

The OP is worried about Bill Nye.

Iā€™m not exactly sure what is wrong with people.

4 Likes

Yes, the climate changes. Cal was in a drought and now we are not. The second drought cycle of my lifetime. Just like the earth is normally in an ice age, and we are so lucky to live in a warming period.

I am of the firm belief that very few right wingers have even a modicum of a sense of humor.

Not all of them but a lot of them.

Especially the soulless, joyless, people are mere economic input units brand of conservatism thatā€™s practiced today.

3 Likes

It is amusing for trump supporters to try and pretend they have morals like they pretended pre trumpā€¦

3 Likes

Is that record cold for May in NYC?

" Weather: Record Cold Hits the City (This Is May?)"

Yet, they will still vote for dems ā€¦to outlaw hotdogsā€¦lol!

Gosh, the entire Northe eastā€¦

Winter makes a comeback in the Northeast, bringing snow and record-breaking cold to some places

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/winter-makes-a-comeback-in-the-northeast-bringing-snow-and-record-breaking-cold-to-some-places/70008268

Of course by next year NASA will ā€œadjustā€ dataā€¦ Upwards.

Relevant.

5 Likes

You still honestly think the AGW theory promotes this idea that every place on the earth warms, donā€™t you? Youā€™re not even getting the most basic part of this right.

You canā€™t help some peopleā€¦

4 Likes

To be fair i think it is a known spreading of disinformation on cratics partā€¦

That must be the word for the day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bill Nye is no more a scientist than Al Gore.

thereā€™s nothing to defend. It was a skit from a comedy show.

thank you samm great question. which of course they wont answer

he makes himself look like a big ass.

the left cant make jokes unless they condescend, and attack.

Iā€™ve said that to my wife a thousand times.

And life is supposed to be fun. Weā€™re supposed to laugh. I canā€™t imagine living like that.

ever since snowflake college kids began discussing ā€œtriggerā€ words and being triggered and hiding in designated safes spaces, the idea-less left began using that word to describe anyone who mentions anything about everything

but thatā€™s what the left does. they co-opt the words that embarrass them.

truth

they cant defend how he acts either because it makes them look like, well, like they look like ha.

Or you.

1 Like