Bill Barr Hearing on Capitol Hill

Obstruction gimps UNITE!!!

You spelled “capital” wrong.

Why can’t this clown just say yes or no? :rofl:

https://twitter.com/kasie/status/1123655254644592641?s=21

It’s really hard to lie without committing obvious or documentable perjury.

1 Like

what law has Barr broken?

Not technically un-American.

Barr struggled over that to the point someone else had to tell him what to say.

He seemed very flustered over the question.

I literally love this era of American history.

Not because it’s good (it’s a bunch of crooks and fixers). I love it because it’s historic and you get to see what people will actually do to cover for crooks.

7 Likes

Lyin’ Ted and his weird beard are sucking up big time.

And it’s completely different with liberal media? :joy:

So no more Hillary talk?

You mean like the crooks who scammed America for two years? Those crooks? I posted this on the other thread, but it’s good enough for this one too.

I think that we cannot underestimate the weight of the underlying investigation. The investigation turned out to be a politically organized scam. So was any justice actually obstructed? I don’t think that any President is going to be charged with anything when he is being targeted by hoaxers. This thing is not just merely dead, it’s really most sincerely dead.

2 Likes

whataboutism at its finest!

1 Like

Again, what do you base this on, beyond your feelings…

“I didn’t exonerate. I said that we did not believe that there was sufficient evidence to establish an obstruction offense which is the job of the Justice Department,”

so much for complete exoneration like trump keeps lying about

Barr mentioned the underlying investigation as being a factor. And also my feelings. Which I have a feeling are pretty accurate right now. How do you feel? Feel like giving up un Russia yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Scam? Please explain.

Nope. You have heard the explanation 1000 times. I’m not going to debate it yet again. The debate is over. We won (again).

2 Likes

Perjury: two obvious instances.

Won what? :rofl:

They won a cheeto jebus

3 Likes