Big day in Jan 6 verdicts

You said “the media”.

Those were federal prosecutions.

There are many more state and local charges filed.

Propagandists only see what they choose to see or what they are told to see and think.

Amazing the amnesia by the left. Mostly peaceful

2 Likes

Filed isn’t prosecuted

1 Like

No. Schumer aides were the ones who claimed it happened. There was no verification, no testing. Just statements made by Schumer’s aides. That may be enough evidence for a nice story. It certainly wouldn’t convict anybody.

3 Likes

What a manipulator. You know that is not what was suggested.

They were. The violent ones got the most press. And rightfully so.

In CCC data collected from May 2020 to June 2021, 94% of protests involved no participant arrests, 97.9% involved no participant injuries, 98.6% involved no injuries to police, and 96.7% involved no property damage.

Thanks for proving my point

2 Likes

protests = /= riots.

There were thousands of protests in the name of BLM. Very, very few ended in or perpetuated riots. This isn’t a judgement on the severity of the riot. It’s simply saying that there were a lot of BLM protests and BY FAR, they were peaceful. It’s the conflation that BLM protests were inherently violent that is wrong and is being used in a dishonest way.

1 Like

What makes you think you can put words in my mouth?

3 Likes

[quote=“GWH, post:72, topic:244014, full:true”]

You commented on a meme. I didn’t put any words in your mouth.

1 Like

Nah, you butted into a conversation between gooddad and myself. Now, instead of swallowing your pride, you flex. Dude, where’s your muscles? You even work out?

3 Likes

Not sure if you realize how message boards work, but when you post to them, even if it’s in response to another poster, everyone can see it.

It’s OK if you don’t want to answer. It was pretty foolish to suggested the people in the Simpson’s meme were the ones charged with Seditious Conspiracy.

1 Like

What were the violent examples of what he did with it?

1 Like

Is that what he did with it?

1 Like

There were hugs all around so it’s possible.

Just theorizing and asking questions ya know.

1 Like

He thought it was a selfie stick.

2 Likes

It’s pretty foolish of you to flex…again. But it’s what you’re good at, I guess.

1 Like