#BidensHealth 👴🏻 - Joe Biden twice says that current British head of state is Margaret Thatcher at fundraiser

Another night, another incident of Joe Biden slurring his speech while pleading for money from donors and special interests.

But tonight, Biden also offered a new reason to be deeply concerned about his faculties. Biden twice referred to the British head of state as being Margaret Thatcher, who left office thirty years ago. This type of confusion - the elderly believing they are back in time 30 or 40 years - is common with those in the early stages of dementia

Another thing to note - Thatcher was never the British head of state, the position was and is occupied by Queen Elizabeth II. Even if you want to deny that Joe is suffering from serous health problems, then that still leaves him extremely forgetful and ignorant about the basic government structure of one of our closest allies.

The Biden campaign must be honest with the American people about the situation. America deserves answers.

1 Like

I agree.
We need to look into the oranges of his ailment.

7 Likes

Trump accomplices worried that Biden misspoke.

Hilarious!

6 Likes

Wasn’t Hillary supposed to be dead by now according to you guys?

2 Likes

OP, with all the wild â– â– â– â–  our current President spits out of his mouth, THIS is what triggers you?

1 Like

Trump was joking.

He always jokes.

1 Like

Take him seriously, not literally.

1 Like

See the difference is Biden immediately correcting himself. That and the “Freudian Slip” comment followed by him talking about how he knew Thatcher. Like an educated adult.

3 Likes

Oh how I have missed the Hillary health threads. Thank goodness the concern for her health has been a led to be transferred to Biden.

It’s very curious that republicans are scared of Joe Biden.

Why didnt you include the fact that he corrected himself?

2 Likes

How can one keep a false narrative going if they include facts?

2 Likes

Oh I know why.

Honestly most of us do.

1 Like

He didn’t correct himself. He was still wrong. Theresa May is not the British head of state.

I wonder if @BonAppetit will explain to us why he left that critical part of the report out of his commentary.

No one thinks Dumpster Donnie knows the lines within the nits of your picks. Spare us the fake drama.

1 Like

He used Thatcher’s name when telling the donors he had heard from 14 heads of state from around the world who’ve voiced concerns to him about President Trump. That list included Thatcher, he said, before correcting the “Freudian slip," saying he was referring to May. The U.K. head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, not the prime minister.

Biden did not correct himself, his “correction” was still a factual error.

The incumbent British head of state is neither Thatcher nor May.

If you want to say Joe Biden has dementia from that flimsy evidence then you must look at the abundance of evidence that comes out of trump’s mouth and come to the conclusion that he is brain dead.

1 Like

Me too but je ne sais pas.