Biden's Reply Full of Lies

Why bring up an unproven theory?

Deal with what is, no what you wish it was.

You can’t wish coVid away.

Allan

1 Like

maybe you should go read the entire quote? The President was very clear that he was speaking only of the original 15 cases we knew about. very clear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference/

The President was clearly talking about those 15 people, not the pandemic, made even clearer here.

but you keep running with the lies of the leftist masters.

Thanks for posting this and providng the transcript.

Q — in the last couple days. What would you say to Americans out there who right now are looking forward to the summer or the upcoming months and saying to themselves, “Should I make my summer plans? Should I go travel abroad?”?

Well, hopefully, they’re going to be able to do that. We think — we hope — that it’s going to be in good shape by that time. But, you know, they’re going to have to remain a little bit flexible.

Yeah, I would say travel-related company, certainly right now, that would be — that would be — they would be hurt.

At the same time, this ends. This is going to end. Hopefully it’ll be sooner rather than later. And I think the business that they lost will be picked up at a later date.

But, you know, right now, I think they’re not going to be — probably not going to be going to China; they’re not going to be going to certain countries where the problem is far greater than it is in the United States.

What it’s going to do is keep people home, and they’re going to travel to places that we have. We have the greatest — it’s the greatest tourism country in the world. So instead of leaving our country, leaving our shores, they’ll stay here.
**> **
> And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done

That definitely appears he’s talking about the totality of cases in the country in the context of people’s travel plans, not just the original outbreak 15 people, especially considering he’s answering a question about whether or not people should be making travel plans for the summer.

except of course that he did earlier identify that he was only talking about those 15 people and said the virus would probably spread.

you’re free to parrot the leftist lies all you wish, what he said and what he was talking about is clear.

To paraphrase a wise man here - Read the transcript !!!

He’s answering a question about whether or not Americans should make summer travel plans, not just those “original 15” :man_facepalming:

read it, not read into it. he identified earlier those 15 and said there were more. he said the virus probably would spread. taking that out of the context of the entire briefing is dishonest. but you go with it.

1 Like

It’ll go away when the weather gets warmer, like a miracle.

Trump supporters care about lying now? Is this some kind of joke? :joy::joy::joy:

you must neeed the full context of that quote too, you know, where he said it was a theory some people had. but go ahead and carry that water.

No you can’t, but you can certainly learn to live with it without cowering in your house hoping you don’t get sick.

So there is a balance, right.

Biden is out and about.

And he will be in Cleveland on September 29, 2020.

Question is where will your guy be?

Allan

I think you misconstrued my post, I wasn’t speaking (or even thinking of) Biden in particular. The proverbial “you” includes all those who are advocating these dumb modified lockdowns and social distancing “laws” all in the name of protecting people from something “you” can’t protect them from.

If one accepts the patently nonsensical premise that Trump was talking only about the 15 cases, why would Trump limit his comments only to those 15 cases? Why was he not concerned about future cases?

Irony perhaps?

Why the decline in Brazil?

You seem on top of this.