Biden's Reply Full of Lies

First Tweet. And Lie.
Joe Biden

Remember: every example of violence Donald Trump decries has happened on his watch. Under his leadership. During his presidency.

As not surprising anymore Biden has accused Trump that the violence has being happening under his leaderships when since June Trump has tried sending Federal govt troops and officers to those cities and states who had riots and rioting each state and city with Democrat leaders under a Democrat leaderships.Both refused any offer from assistance of any aid from the Trump Admin so what Biden said that this violence has happened under Trump is incorrect this violence that happened has being pushed by MSM and Democrat who had being cheering for it to continue.

So once again Biden lied.

• From the moment COVID-19 emerged, President Trump downplayed the threat it posed, refused to listen to the experts, and failed to take action to contain its spread.

• Now, we’re paying the price.

This is coming from Joe Biden who would rather keep America under a lockdown for six months while listening to so called “experts” Italy is no longer listening to experts of trying to another lockdown.

Biden claims Trump downplayed the dangers of Covid? i remember back in Jan or Feb Democrats including Nancy Pelosi to come to New York for the Asian holiday and told people who were attentidng to completely ignore covid.
Source

Not surpsing Nancy has being playing the vitcum by claiming she is denying the claims yet there is a video of her in the crowd.

From the video

Pelosi, touring San Fran’s Chinatown Feb. 24: “We do want to say to people, come to Chinatown, here we are … come join us”

When Trump announced a flight ban for tourists coming from to America. They called Trump a racist and nationalist. Thus downplaying the dangerous by using the race card in a dangerous time.

1 Like

When Donald Trump says tonight you won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America, look around and ask yourself: How safe do you feel in Donald Trump’s America?

Well Maybe Biden and Democrats should explain to their voters why all this chaos is happening in democrat held cities and states after Bill de Blasio defunded the new york police with one billion crime went up.And this a mayor whose supporter of Blasio.

Why does Crime rise in Democart cities?

Trump supporters care about lying now? :wink:

2 Likes

Trump did downplay it, you can’t deny it.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “ We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House. (See our item “Will the New Coronavirus ‘Go Away’ in April?“)

Feb. 14: “There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.” — Trump in speaking to National Border Patrol Council members.

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.” — Trump in speaking to reporters.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.” — Trump at a White House briefing.

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.

Feb. 26: “I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” — Trump at a press conference, when asked if “U.S. schools should be preparing for a coronavirus spreading.”

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

Feb. 29: “And I’ve gotten to know these professionals. They’re incredible. And everything is under control. I mean, they’re very, very cool. They’ve done it, and they’ve done it well. Everything is really under control.” — Trump in a speech at the CPAC conference outside Washington, D.C.

March 4: “[W]e have a very small number of people in this country [infected]. We have a big country. The biggest impact we had was when we took the 40-plus people [from a cruise ship]. … We brought them back. We immediately quarantined them. But you add that to the numbers. But if you don’t add that to the numbers, we’re talking about very small numbers in the United States.” — Trump at a White House meeting with airline CEOs.

March 4: “Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number.” — Trump in an interview on Fox News, referring to the percentage of diagnosed COVID-19 patients worldwide who had died, as reported by the World Health Organization. (See our item “Trump and the Coronavirus Death Rate.”)

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” — Trump in a tweet.

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” — Trump after meeting with Republican senators.

4 Likes

Trump knew it was going to be a bad pandemic before anyone else.

I highly doubt Biden is operating twitter, probably has a few staff for that. I would say the same about Trump but it’s obvious with his constant insults and his use of abuse of the kings English that he is at the helm on twitter.

Ya I think I have a few questions about who does the tweeting for politicians after Herman Cain’s twitter account was airing various right-wing grievances days after his passing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/trump-claims-crime-is-up-in-us-cities-the-truth-is-more-complicated/ar-BB18qN4b

Here is a interesting article that details the complexity of rising crime rates in cities.

2 Likes

The irony is exquisite.

Pretty much.

That’s is absolutely correct.

Remind me again who is the POTUS.

Allan

It’s going away when warm weather comes around.

Remember that little throwaway line by our esteemed POTUS.

Allan

And hows that lockdown in Italy being working out? Biden wants America to be brought in another lockdown. its not a surpise ur defending these liberal politicians and their crazy covid lockdowns look at California its not a surpise that so many people are fleeing with dead business and jobs that will never recover.
Biden’s America
Source

“Restaurants in every corner of the state are on life support right now. Every day that passes with a dining room closed, a restaurant owner is more likely to shut the doors permanently," he said. “It’s gotten to a crisis level."

Oh and look China’s gov and its military fired misslies at south china sea. Biden will be problary like justin trudeau soft on China.

your memory is a bit faulty? He didn’t say it was going away when the weather got warm. He said:

“There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.”

Dude has literally said it will just go away multiple times.

Biden lies and accuses Trump of lying. It’s all he has.

We know he is lying her thanks to Kenosha. As soon as a kid is forced to take 2 rioters lives…The appropriate level of NG support arrives and Kenosha calms.

Trump has been begging to do this everywhere the rioters operate.

every single one of those statements was 100% true when he said them.

thanks for the great list

1 Like

Are you asking me how Italy is doing with CoVid right now ? And what does that have to do with quotes I cited of Trump downplaying the virus ?

Right, LOL especially the “when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero” statement. Cause everyone knows that we went from 15 to 0 cases of CoVid in late February. We only locked down cause Fauci conspired with the libs to kill the economy :wink: