Biden's Joint Address to Congress

He was very hard to avoid.

It definitely is.

2 Likes

Pretty sure your guy is on the same bat channels as the last guy, no more no less.

The unity thing was the first promise made, the first broken, the most consistent lie that jackass has told.

Passing HR 1…right Joe. The corrupt politicians act does nothing more than give liberal control freaks a chance to nationalize elections.

The most destructive president of my lifetime…joe Biden is a fraud.

2 Likes

RU kidding? Trump was omnipresent. Biden is not.

His plans were fantastic and he effectively killed the right’s narrative that he is not running the country.

6 Likes

All this enthusiasm from libs touting the great policies and what is planned next is just deafening.

1 Like

Clueless joe says the American people are seeing the results of his first hundred days.

Let’s see…everything costs more,crime rates are rising…the southern border is a ticking time bomb, police are resigning in record #’s, taxes are going up…this administration can’t make a proposal that doesn’t cost trillions…the Chinese literally laughed on our faces at that thing in Alaska…and we have a president and a Vice President who are fine with telling the rest of us we’re a bunch of white supremicist racists.

The worst presidency of our lifetimes.

4 Likes

That must be why y’all started a thread like in the past, yes?

So much for play by play and people giving a ■■■■ about what he says.

You are assuming they think those are bad things.

In their minds they are rockin’ this thing!!!

Maybe we were just waiting for repugs to whine about his dementia?

Well y’all sure as hell aren’t in here cheering your guy and his speech and what he is proposing.

Must be hard.

I like most of what he is proposing. Actually investing in America for real goods and results instead of tax cuts hoping that it will magically happen.

He is still pretty boring.

And that is just how I like my Presidents to be.

3 Likes

He’s still playing his part well.

I didn’t think he had it in him.

He’s pretty damned senile and idiotic.

1 Like

Which show did you watch?

Boring is better than stupid.

3 Likes

Really? It’s not nice to rub people’s faces in it when they effectively got their ass handed to them by sleepy old senile Joe. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This speech was a giant word salad proposing a bunch of expensive crap based on a bunch of half truths that will and should be forgotten in 24 hours. His complete border failure is a sign of stupid things to come.

Biden is a liar and an awful president. Had Trump not developed the vaccines Biden keeps yapping about in record time Biden would have nothing.

3 Likes

Obviously the OAN recap. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What show did you watch?