Biden's Gun Tax Proposal

“But no, we aren’t after your guns!” Obama/Biden when first running for President Vice President.

Buy a shotgun! Shoot through the door!

Shoot em’ in the leg!

Sigh…

1 Like

So we shouldn’t trust his platform? Everything he campaigned on? He’s stated he’s going to issue EOs on gun control in first hundred days.

1 Like

We should. He can issue whatever eos he wants. Much like the trump payrolls tax holiday (i am only bringing this up to show what works and what doesn’t) it has all the value of wallpaper.

Wrong. This is not an “again.” If you think the current democratic party is no different from the democratic party of ten years ago, then you really need to open your eyes. So far not a one of them has taken a stand against the Marxists squad. Are you expecting that to happen any time soon?

Biden’s chief of staff wants a forced buyback? Color me shocked.

3 Likes

Klain is a piece of work.

1 Like

I believe that I read somewhere that there is a plan to register and tax each individual firearm 200 bucks.

Probably going to make tha AR/AK platforms NFA items, like machine guns and silencers already are, requiring a $200 tax to own.

Maybe someone should propose a $200 tax on Freedom of Speech.

2 Likes

$200 to vote. If they’re going to start taxing rights.

3 Likes

We really screwed up when we started taxing Tabaco. The tax code should be used only to raise revenue. Not to control behavior.

3 Likes

But they won’t, so there’s little point in fretting.

Based on what? Is that what the squad is saying? Who is ready to fight the squad over the second amendment? Nancy? :joy:

All one needs is some real gunpowder, a suitable rock, some scrap lead, a round ball mould, and a simple instrument to propel said lead.
And the Feds couldn’t care less.

Stop and think.

How exactly do they get their way in this?

Pushing a bill through a GOP controlled Congress?

Congress will not be controlled by the GOP.

Oh no? Curious.

The dems already retained control of the House.

Which means of course they will now be able to pass any bill they please into law.

Okay, thanks. See you at the firearm collection queue.

What happens to the Senate remains to be seen.

Might want to look at the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994.