Biden's gaffes pile up, worrying some supporters

I think I’ve heard this crap before. Hillary was a shoo-in. Remember?

Your damn right I’m complaining about his character.
He’s a sleaze and always had been.
He was thrown out of the 1988 Den primaries for plagiarizing his stump speech- almost word for word- lying about his family history and lying about his education.

For almost 50 years Biden has knowingly lied about and libeled the man who was involved in the fatal accident with Biden’s first wife- claiming he was a drunk driver. The man’s family should have beat Biden to a bloody pulp for his lies over the years.

He’s the stupidest guy in all 57 states!

If this keeps up he may one day sound as stupid as trump. One day in the far future.

3 Likes

But to be honest, just about everyone is morally superior to trump.

2 Likes

Amazing.

1 Like

Joe seems to be in a pickle. he needs to pace himself, but he already is appearing far less than his rivals.

Biden has a tendency to make the blunders late in the day, his allies say, particularly after a long swing on the road, like he had last week in Iowa. They say something needs to be done to give the candidate more down time as the campaign intensifies in the fall.

“He needs to be a strong force on the campaign trail, but he also has to pace himself,” said one ally who has talked to members of the campaign team and others in the broader Biden World about how to move forward.

The ally said it was unclear whether the campaign would make any changes to Biden’s schedule, particularly because Biden was criticized recently for not doing as many events as his Democratic rivals.

Things are not going at all well when Pocahontas is working circles around you and gaining in the polls.

:canoe:

Way to advocate violence on another human being.

Trump is very proud of his loyalists.

LOL…After Biden challenged Trump to an implied fistfight in 2016. Expect this one to come back a lot.

While stumping for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania, Biden took the mic and made it known to the world that he has had enough of Trump’s unacceptable behavior and that he has no problem, any time, going mano-a-mano with Republican presidential nominee, saying if the two were in high school he would “take him behind the gym.”

:do_not_litter:

Wow, “implied” fistfight is so much worse that a “beating Biden to a bloody pulp”.

Pffft, gotta try harder.

It’s too easy to expose the duplicitous nonsense.

Still think Biden could take Trump in a fistfight?

Maybe he had something else in mind behind the gym…who knows.

:orange_square:

Yep, Trump is way too obese to do anything. I hear he gets winded just standing up from his chair.

1 Like

Follow up a debate with a 3 round 1 minute boxing match?

Could be political and ratings gold.

:orange_square:

I’d pay to watch that.

I think most of Biden’s “gaffes” come from him being stupid.

Now that he is getting old the problem is growing by leaps and bounds.

All three of the top D running have electability issues.

Joe is slowing quickly and has the gaffes.

Pocahontas is painfully inept and impossible to listen to with a straight face.

Bernie is just out of touch…in a nonrecoverable way.

The next tier of candidates offer even less and would fail due to unfamiliarity with the world of the red state voter.

The D are in a pickle and 2024 looks to be just as rough.

They need to find law and order to win again.

:cucumber:

1 Like

They don’t want law and order. Quite the opposite.

Nikki Haley 2024!

No. She will win IMO but she would be what Bush senor was after Reagan.

And thus lost the momentum.

I get, Biden is terrifying to you guys.

If Biden gets the nod, Trump can kiss the rust belt goodbye. It’s a foregone conclusion. You know it, I know it, and Trump knows it.