Biden's astounding performance in swing states leaves pollsters scratching their heads

Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every metro area except Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia according a new analysis:

Is it just a coincidence that these areas are in swing states and are where most of the fraud allegations are coming from?

Chicago style has come to those states.

Big cities run by Democrats have a long history of election fraud. The problem is not unique to Chicago:

Man… Blago will do anything for money.

And Trump underperformed in a lot of counties as well. What’s the point?

They adopted Chicago style politics.

Joe Biden in 2020 received 81.3% of the vote in Philadelphia.
Hillary Clinton in 2016 received 82.3% of the vote in Philadelphia.

Joe Biden in 2020 received 72.6% of the vote in Atlanta.
Hillary Clinton in 2016 received 75.4% of the vote in Atlanta.

So right off that’s two of the four areas you listed that are dead wrong.

So explain why I should look at this “analysis” any further?

1 Like

And he got two of them wrong.

I bet if I look at the whole board, I will find that no, Biden outperformed Clinton in many other places…including a lot of GOP-controlled precincts where I would assume there was no cheating going on…unless the GOP was in on it?

This was me just wanting to take a few minutes of my time.

Keep posting the dreck Bill…this is fun!

In Philadelphia, Biden got less votes in that city than Hillary Clinton and Obama.
Philadelphia, PA:
2012 Obama - 588,806 - 85.24%
2016 Clinton - 584,025 - 82.30%
2020 Biden — 580,331 - 81.13%

Trump lost Pennsylvania mainly due to Erie County flipping from red to blue and with Trump not winning several PA Counties (such as Luzerne County) by as much as he did in 2016.

As for Wayne County (Detroit), Biden won that County by 37.4% while Obama won that County by as much as 46.7% in 2012.
Trump lost Michigan this time around mainly due to Biden winning three more MI Counties than Clinton and by not winning Macomb County by as much as he did in 2016.

1 Like

It is about turnout not just percentages:

How curious that, as Baris notes, “Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Robert Barnes, the foremost election analyst, observes in these “big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.”
https://democracyinstitute.org/patrick-bashams-sunday-express-article-assesses-us-election-pollingtemp/

It is totally about percentages. Turnout was up almost everywhere.

Baris is lying to you, and you are swallowing it whole because he’s telling a story you want to hear.

In Texas alone, Biden outperformed Hillary in both percentage and turnout in Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Dallas.

So Baris is lying to you when he says he only outperformed Hillary in the above metro areas (two of which…he didn’t).

Again…this is five minutes’ work, Bill.

Work you could have done, but chose not to.

Ask yourself why you chose not to.

Nixon likely got Illinois stolen from him back in 1960. Nixon won 92 out of that state’s 101 counties. That was as much as 91% of Illinois’s counties that Nixon won. Nixon would end up winning Illinois in 1968, but he didn’t win as many of that state’s counties as he did back in 1960.

In Pennsylvania, Trump won 54 out of that state’s 67 counties this time around. That is the same number of PA Counties that Romney won in 2012. Romney also lost PA. That is 80.6% of the PA counties.

In Michigan during the 2016 election, Trump won 75 out of that state’s 83 counties and won that state. During the 2020 election, Trump didn’t win as many Michigan counties. He won 72 out of that state’s 83 counties. That comes out to winning 86.7% of the counties in that state. Trump lost Michigan this time around mainly due to losing three more MI Counties and by not winning Macomb County by as much as he did in 2016.

I haven’t done that much research into Wisconsin yet. But it looks like that Biden did do better in Milwaukee and Madison than Hillary Clinton. And I noticed that two Wisconsin counties ended up flipping from red to blue.

In Arizona here, at least 60% of Arizona voters live in Maricopa County. And this county has gone from light red to light blue over the last several years. Romney won Maricopa County by 10.7% in 2012, Trump won Maricopa County by 2.84% in 2016, and Biden won this county by 2.17%. However, Biden didn’t win Maricopa County by as much as Sinema did in 2018. Sinema (who’s Congressional district was in this county) won Maricopa County by 4.2%. Pima County, Az was another big reason why Biden won this state. While Hillary won Pima County by 13.57%, Biden won Pima County by as much as 18.62%. Biden won 5 out of the 15 Arizona counties.

1 Like

Looks like you did some research in this.

Good post at least…don’t have time to respond.

For record…if votes are legit, 21 million more voted then any other election.

That’s impressive number…one for history books IMO.

Amazing what happens when you have a polarizing character AND you make it easy for people to participate.

Republicans did well in this high turnout.

Maybe they will learn trying to make it harder for people to vote isn’t necessarily a good thing for them.

They were doing even worse in those locations until they stopped the counts and the shenanigans began in earnest!

[quote=“JayJay, post:15, topic:236998, full:true”]

Amazing what happens when you have a polarizing character AND you make it easy for people to participate.

Republicans did well in this high turnout.

I think it should be as difficult to vote as it is to obtain a concealed weapon permit in New York City.

Why should one right be easier to exercise than another?

1 Like

I don’t know about NYC but it’s really easy to get one in Pennsylvania.

I got it in 20 minutes.

About as long as it takes to register to vote.

And Trump still couldn’t beat him.

Republicans only want to suppress that who have no legal right to vote from voting.

Dems seem to have no problem with illegal voting. That’s quite obvious this election cycle.

The counts didn’t stop. The reporting of them stopped. Counting went on 24-7.