Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants

C’mon. That’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever said on these forums.

1 Like

Don’t worry they will, they know which parts of the country are armed to the teeth.

Link showing all these people’s children were lost and not a case of not being able to find the parents.

By the way, check out how cheap land is near the border. Like a grand an acre or less in Hudspeth Texas as one example.

Top 5 at least

I’m in agreement…the question is why the lazy argument? What gives Sneak?

So it’s not the actual government-mandated separation you all object to?

It’s the duration?

Myth. The parents report that their child was taken from them…followed by reuniting. If there is no parent nor one that wants the child back, reuniting will not happen in any case.
We are not talking about a million kids.
This is all a huge distraction from the Biden’s failure to defend the border.

Here is how I would handle it.

1. Rapid DNA test to prove paternity

2. Coded bracelets that match kids and parents.

3. Kids under 10 stay with a parent where possible. Don’t mix genders.

4. Families should be able to see kids over 10 at least once per week if the process goes that long.

5. Families with kids in detention move to the front of the queue to determine the parent’s status.

I don’t have a problem with separation. My problem was they couldn’t reunite them when the time came.

Not a bad plan. There’s a problem with this one though.

What is it?

No.

Arbitrary.

Fair point, assuming the parents did their part.

One parent. Mother with a son. Father with a daughter.

In those cases they would be separated and fall into the weekly visit category for their own safety.

Moving them to the front of the line limits the length of separation. I chose 10 because I think that is a good age at which what is happening could be explained and understood by the kids.

The real issue is to cut off the flood of illegals pouring into the country. Trying to work out the minutia of processing children while their parents disappear into the country or while fake amnesty claims are processed is not the answer.
To start, no amnesty claims if one passed through a country where they were not being persecuted for political reasons. No amnesty claims if one doesn’t immediately turn themselves in. Wait in Mexico.
The trick is to reduce this to the extent the question you all are so worried about becomes manageable…and we have a border again.

2 Likes

It jumps the line. No.

Their 10 is not your 10

The parents should all be tried for child endangerment for making them travel such a dangerous journey to the U.S. border when they are murders along the way and 1 out of 3 women are sexually assaulted.

Way more humane for the children to stop in Mexico and not put their children in such a horrible path. But when half of them are wearing Biden shirts and then this retard move of 450k the man in the white house didn’t get the memo “Never go full retard”.

The only way a parent could sue is if they were available to the court. There is no way they can sue, much less collect any settlement if they were missing.

I’m waiting for some international court to blame America for “enticing” these people to make this journey and ruling that everyone who has been raped, has lost a family member who has died, or has been injured can sue America for damages.