Biden wants to give out $450000 per person for separated illegal migrants

Shouldn’t have done the illegal child separation policy.

This is the cost of that.

If this doesn’t fulfill J’Biden’s campaign promise of “UNITY”, I don’t know what else that dumbass can possibly do that will!
LOL You ■■■■■■■ morons that voted for this twit because you were somehow offended by “mean tweets”?

3 Likes

And right on cue:

1 Like

$100k of, “Thanks for your child’s sacrifice!” if they didn’t pay into the SGLI.

But those poor little criminals breaking our laws. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is the cost of not regulating our southern border.

Something we will all be dealing with for years to come.

I wonder how many more illegals will come strolling into Joe Bidenville on the southern border expecting their big payday.

I m sure a bunch of ambulance chasing lawyers have their eyes on that prize too.

2 Likes

I expected this from Aussie and some others. You have solidified your place in that crowd.

2 Likes

I m on a role losing respect for leftists this week.

Another one bites the dust.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t have torn children away from their parents and then lost them in the system.

You think that implementing a policy that was expressly made to be the most harmful can be done for free?

Every single one of those criminals trashing our border will be magically “separated” from their families now.

This is the cost of petty little morons who are just smart enough to pull a lever for who the TV commands, but not smart enough to actually make their own decisions. :wink:

2 Likes

The policy was explicit. Children are housed separately for their safety.
If the cement head in cheef and his communista handlers didn’t invite the illegal horde to invade America promoting open borders perhaps the hand wringing by the leftist ACLU wouldn’t happen?

You do remember that children died while in the care of the US Government.

That the policy was implemented expressly to be cruel.

Like this wasn’t a thing that happened in the distant past… this was like a couple of years ago.

And now after all of that… people are surprised that a cruel policy that was done in a slapdash way doesn’t carry consequences? That the US Government gets to do that for free?

It ain’t the 1800’s anymore… we can’t get away with it these days.

Damn. That lib filter-of-hate must be a heavy burden to carry all the time.

2 Likes

This didn’t happen years ago… we have Stephen Miller expressly saying that the Child Separation policy was not for any safety but was a deterrent.

That the policy was done in such a way that we still have children in the care of the US and we don’t know where their parents are.

This isn’t about any hate on my part… but sadness that people cheered on an expressly cruel practice and then act surprised that there are consequences for that.

1 Like

Europeans died by the thousands while quarantined legally trying to emigrate into America. Tell your story walking. J’Biden’s illegal invasion horde shouldn’t even be here. He’s complicit in their breaking of federal immigration law. J’Biden is a criminal and belongs in jail.

Maybe the troll-pay is worth the effort.

really?

how is that cost assessed?

Illegal criminals deserve more than you.

–Every leftist

2 Likes

If I were you I would retract this crap quickly.

Yes 7 children died…they did not die because of our policies… …they died because they were in bad shape when they got here after being drug across a couple of countries without proper food, shelter, even access to clean clothes.

They died despite the efforts of our overworked professionals…we don’t even know if those kids were with their actual family’s or were just tokens to be used to get someone claiming to be a parent into the country.

Trump policies after that surge in 018 and into 019 got that border under control. Biden has reverted us to the bad old days but, unlike trump, he hasn’t done ■■■■ to try to solve the problem he created. There have been multiple reports of small children being rescued by our border officials after being tossed over the wall or just left in the southern heat.

Fascinating that you and your leftist buddies don’t care about them. Texas ranchers have reported finding bodies if small children on their property. The cruelty has nothing to do with America and everything to do with dragging children thru desert heat to use them as pawns to get adults into the country.

Get a grip dude.

4 Likes

Is that per day, per post, per word?

How does that gig work?

So it’s the US government’s fault illegals were duped by whatever group into sending their children across the border by perhaps a coyote? Criminal gangs control much of the border surges and people are getting murdered. Any guesses if in the body count there could be parents of these unaccompanied children?
Reality bites, then it sucks.