Biden to ABC's David Muir: 'I would shut [country] down' to prevent spread of COVID-19 if scientists recommended

What’s 175K deaths between friends?

2 Likes

That’s what you saw?

I liked how he tried to get Warren and it backfired in his face.

A 3 to 6 month shut down would result in Great Depression part 2 which would means millions would starve probably. It would far outweigh the damage from the virus.

Stupid beyond belief!

We survived worse than a lockdown as a country.

Your concerns are quite overblown.

Allan

Must’ve missed that. What happened?

Hey Joey, which “scientists” will you follow?

Will it be Fauci, when he said the risk of coronavirus in USA is minuscule; or when he advised against wearing masks? How about Fauci the expert who said hydroxychloroquine isn’t an effective treatment for Covid-19, or other experts who say if it is given early, it can reduce mortality in people with severe COVID-19?

Which freaken experts Joey? The ones which advance notions that are in harmony with your political agenda?

JWK

When it comes to healthcare, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have no moral compass whatsoever. They refuse to make the distinction between CHARITABLE GIVING and tax tyranny to support the health care needs of millions of illegal entrants.

No we haven’t.

Another shut down would be great.

• 11% of American adults reported seriously considering suicide in June, about double the percentage who did so last summer, a new CDC report finds.
  • Rates of suicide ideation were highest among 18- to 24-year-olds (25%) and unpaid caregivers for adults (30%).

not getting haircuts is the sort thing ever to happen in America

Once again of course we have.

1. Anyone.

We again will agree to disagree.

Allan

I found that to be especially galling.

It was a sick desperate ploy.

:face_vomiting:

So making wind farms would result in every current working american losing their jobs?

LOL. 131 new cases?

I have bad news for you - until the virus is handled, our economy is doomed.

1 Like

It’s insult thinking that American people are stupid. But again it’s their MO. They need to check themselves.

It’s not an insult if it’s the truth.

1,000,000s

Allan

Of course…libs are so superior.

Not superior. Just based in reality.

Allan

Sure they are…