Biden:The President incites violence, inspires white-supremacist shooters

I would hope…that the good of a politician’s constituents and our country, would outweigh petty politics?

Be eye en gee oh.

1 Like

Liberals, Democrats are still blaming Trump and still using the white supremacists while defending their own BLM, and other rioters.

I feel safe in Trump’s America as long as I don’t wander into a Democrat city that has turned the streets over to leftist mobs.

3 Likes

This will shake out well.

Biden’s first term was a failure, it’s time for a change.

I’ll just be glad when Trump gets into office so that the violence that is occurring under Trump’s watch can stop.

3 Likes

You do realize this violence in a city where the mayor is a democrat? and are using these rioters as a potical message to try and force voters to vote for Biden?

These democrats in Portland needed to be voted out. Funny how this kind of chaos isnt happening GOP held areas and cites i wonder why…

I am not sure whose doing the tweets for Biden but the messages so far arent the best. Also note from Joe Biden tweets he hasn’t called for the rioters to be stopped.

1 Like

So where’s the lie?

Oh, we know why.

2 Likes

I am sure Joe Biden presidency is going to end rioting and the looting and magically end covid so quickly on day one if Joe Biden is able to hold office. Or unless he gets replaced by Harris in the first few months.

…ain’t that the truth. :sunglasses:

You…are exactly right and Biden will use Minneapolis, Portland and Seattle as the blueprint…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks like the entertainment industry is getting a bit shaky Toonami Goes politically and just called its entire audiences racists while promoting and posting BLM messages on social media, thats to bad.

Right now while BLM rioters are looting and harassing people like in DC. Good thing i cancelled my cable years ago.

NYC comes to mind as well. I used being there, NYC was great in the 80s and 90s.

So the violence, civil unrest, and race tension is happening right now, under Trump’s America.
He has lots of excuses why he hasn’t been ae to resolve it, but he still says “vote for me, I’m the only one who can fix it”

So excuses aside, what will he do to fix it if relected and why hasn’t he done it now?

2020 is Trump’s America! Why would I vote to reelect someone who has shown they have been unable to fix the issues we have seen over the last 6 months??

1 Like

So the violence, civil unrest, and race tension is happening right now, under Trump’s America.

He has lots of excuses why he hasn’t been ae to resolve it, but he still says “vote for me, I’m the only one who can fix it”

He has tried by sending fed agents and police but democrats kept rejecting the offer his assistance so its not trump’s fault its the leftists fault for rejecting his assistance. What should Trump do when they refuse and reject his assistance?

1 Like

I would rather have someone like Trump over Biden/Harris unless you prefer the days of scandals and supporting radical jihadists like allowing ISIS in the middle east to grow under Obama’s watch. Remember?

So you agree he has no plan or no way to resolve it if relected???
The same people who still be Mayor and Gov, no he has no plan or ideas how to stop it?
So why does he say if we re-elect him he will solve it??

Biden is a progsgstive the fact that he wont name the groups behind the killing yes it all really. And this all ireally going to blowback on Biden not Trump. For months Trump has being agaisnt this chaos and every time he tries to send federal the media attacks him calling it storm troopers.

If you want to blame it blame it upon the media.

“MOSTLY PEACEFUL FIREFLY Protests”