Biden the cult leader?

I wouldn’t be waiting for the media to do anything resembling professionalism or non-bias in their reporting. Only 7% of journalists register republican, look at how they dismissed or ignored the Biden and Cuomo sexual harassment allegations.

I don’t even remember the girls names, but we all know who Stormy Daniels was though right? And even though that was for cheating not penetrating them against their wish with the fingers the media mostly ignored it up until they couldn’t then wrote a small piece about and said ok that’s it ■■■■ these girls lets go back after Trump.

Mod Note

I will remind everyone not to use religion as a weapon in a political discussion. Please.

I will remind everyone not to address moderation in a discussion thread. Please.

Getting little personal?

In what way?

Figure it out…

Love the avatar. I knew you switch one day to the good side.

Allan

I see the same cultish behaviors in the left for biden that they had for their idol idiot obama.
If I say some thing that the leftist don’t like about idiot obama even now four years later most leftist come running to his defense in moments.
I see the same pattern when I say something the leftist don’t like about pervert jbiden look at most of the leftist getting all defensive in the thread.
Plus the first words out of their mouths is but trump and trump supporters.
I know it’s going to be hard to defend the old white pervert jbiden for the next four years. Buck up four years will be over before you know it.

2 Likes

Actually this is the point where I point out that this is just a rehash of the same thread you’ve created multiple times about how Biden isn’t asked serious questions.

1 Like

I am a man of my word.

2 Likes

There is no Biden cult. You pretty much admit it in your OP.

You might want to do some research on the clinical characteristics of a cult.

1 Like

8 years.

President Elect BDS threads! Sweet!

3 Likes

The goal is not just to remove Trump from the Presidency. The goal is to de-legitimize his views and those of his 70+m supporters. That requires continued vilification.

2 Likes

I just heard a guest on Hannity radio assure Sean that “Trump is a religion in Georgia” so that seems a little…

odd.

1 Like

Yes, yes it is.

I like how trumpers like to mention 70+ million supporters. Here a new math for you. 80+ million is greater than 70+ Million.

2 Likes

More than. Not greater.

2 Likes

No in math it is literally greater. It’s math.

3 Likes

So I decided to take a break from some other projects and see what you guys are up to.

Oryx I don’t think you realize how telling this comment is.

During the last four years in America surveys show 90+% negative coverage…Donald Trump’s was actually a very good presidency…but the media decided to take him out…and they did.

To me the bigger part of the story isn’t the way they came after Trump. It’s the way they’ve already shown they are going to cover for Biden. The ultimate proof is the Hunter Biden thing. We were all told in October “the Hunter Biden story is a fraud. The emails on that laptop were actually written by Rudy Giuliani with help from Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin. Obviously no one in America is bothered by the Hunter Biden scandal so you dumbass red neck right wing hicks should just drop it”. (I might have embellished a little but that’s pretty much the discussion). The media and in particular Big Tech, Google Facebook Twitter…they just flat buried the story. The reason no one cared is that the story was so effectively hidden pre election…

And I m pretty sure that is an example of what we can expect the next four years. The Biden presidency is going to be cuddled and coddled…the same people who screamed from the hilltops for four years about the Russia collusion lie will whisper in the cloak room about the things they must ignore.

Which is sad because Mr. Biden appears to be too weak, too feeble, and too compromised courtesy of his family’s ties to China to stand up to our actual foes in the world. And that is a story that it shouldn’t be up to one side or the other of the press to tell.

2 Likes

Republican math class.

Where 74,000,000 real Americans are greater than the 81,000,000 liberals

Allan