Biden: Teaching women how to code in "the hood"

Yeah im sure black folks will run and vote for Trump in droves

“You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

JOE BIDEN, JUL 2006 (Speaking to Indian-Americans)

Aw, look at the good little soldier.

We know that Biden is prone to say really stupid things.

The difference is that people know that he has a moral core… unlike the President.

“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”

JOE BIDEN, FEB 2013 (giving advice on home defense)

Wow! Great find. This is going to blow the lid off of his campaign.

“Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,” Biden said. “You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.”

JOE BIDEN, SEP 2012 (speaking to a group of college girls) :rofl:

Trump’s views on exercise were mentioned in a New Yorker article this month and in “Trump Revealed,” The Washington Post’s 2016 biography of the president, which noted that Trump mostly gave up athletics after college because he “believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.”

“I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools, and — you have to — and on military bases. My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones.”

— CAMPAIGN RALLY IN BURLINGTON, VERMONT, JANUARY 2016

In 1989, on NBC, Trump said: “I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that. I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black , because I really believe they do have an actual advantage.”

Make sure of two things. Be careful — microphones are always hot, and understand that in Washington, D. C., a gaffe is when you tell the truth. So, be careful.

JOE BIDEN, JUN 2012 (speaking to the National Association of Black Journalists)

Please Joe is a GOP more than Clinton was. He sold his morals to highest donors years ago.

That is a valid line of attack that his Primary opponents can levy against him.

We will see if it works.

This is one of my all time favorites…I’m not joking. :wink:

1 Like

“His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And, although, she’s… wait… your mom’s still… your mom’s still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.”

JOE BIDEN, MAR 2010 (Speaking to Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen)

I was told (by members on this board) that what Trump did before he was President doesn’t count.

I would assume that the same members on this board would hold the same standard for Biden, right?

What’s the problem? I learned how to code in the hood. Reason why I majored in Comp. Sci. and currently working as a Lead Software Engineer now.

2 Likes

They make is seem like black folks aren’t smart enough to learn computer coding

This means you are voting for him

“There’s less than one percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than four of five percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you’re dealing with.”

JOE BIDEN, OCT 2007 (Campaign rally)